Lingleville Needs a Head Football Coach

Could you please elaborate
on the requirements of this position?
Surely this position isn't just coaching FB.

(Someone needs to take a workshop on posting jobs. It's not a text message.)

Dog- I do not work there. I received a call and said I would try to help them out by posting it here. If you are interested call the contact number and ask them about the particulars of the job. I gave you the contact information. Call the source if you want information.

Just for you dog

Lingleville needs a head football coach

Teaching field? Contact the school
Pay? Contact the school
Skype interviews? Contact the school
Weight room? Yes
Have to teach something and most likely a need since its a small school? Contact the school but most likely yes.

That is what I know about this job. Sorry it's not up to your standards dogface. Pick up a phone and call them if your so curious.

popcorn.gif

Doggy's not going anywhere................he's got his tags & everything............ We were even thinking of having him neutered so he wouldn't stray anymore....................

Doggy, please proceed to the designated kicking area for punishment. It's much easier to land a solid blow when you sit still and quit moving around so much!!!

I can see both sides. You want the information. It should be on there.. however, I think you should not point that out and just keep that thought to yourself and just call.... Now both sides can bash on me :)...

hornkeeper12":3cat1607 said:
Doggy, please proceed to the designated kicking area for punishment. It's much easier to land a solid blow when you sit still and quit moving around so much!!!
Anybody got a rolled up newspaper? Oh and could you Skype me the actual event?

Back