Is it true?

BE

Six-man fan
Heard it from several folks in and around the San Saba river that a past Athletic Director invited one of the new coaches at RS to step outside if he wanted to get his teeth rearranged. But its a dang lie that it was a gang from Georgia waving sharp objects... and there was zero involvement by the Texas Rangers.:)
However, the situation was scary enough that the recipient of the outside-invitation beseech ed the admin. to institute bullying protocol. ):
Poor soul.
The situation was diffused when Mamma allowed her boys to win a state championship to heal the crushed feelings. What a studette!

Some of this might actually be true.

BE":2o7rgccv said:
Heard it from several folks in and around the San Saba river that a past Athletic Director invited one of the new coaches at RS to step outside if he wanted to get his teeth rearranged. But its a dang lie that it was a gang from Georgia waving sharp objects... and there was zero involvement by the Texas Rangers.:)
However, the situation was scary enough that the recipient of the outside-invitation beseech ed the admin. to institute bullying protocol. ):
Poor soul.
The situation was diffused when Mamma allowed her boys to win a state championship to heal the crushed feelings. What a studette!

Some of this might actually be true.
Sounds like good San Saba county drammma!

It’s really not difficult to find drama in the Pecan Capitol of the World......... some of it is actually based on facts. I’m just relieved drama doesn’t occur in any other areas of the state.......although I seem to remember seeing some roadside litter around Hale County once upon a time.......

Is it true? Heard it from several folks in and around the county of Real, and up and down the Frio River! That BE has taken a job with the Longhorns? Will BE be in charge of the Longhorn's offense? Will the pass set up the run? Or visa versa? Or will the BE be running the defense? Will Mike now just be a figurehead? The world wants to know!

It never ceases to amaze me how rumors get started.
Reed shared a hurdle workout with me...that’s all it took.

I’m goin back to Skeeterville to be OC.

Back