I don't mean to scare anyone and hate breaking into the game

MelaniB

11-man fan
Everyone if you haven't gone to get your flu shot, go get it. People are dying here in Ft,Worth and Dallas. Usually shots are ready in October but if your like me I thought I would be ok. I wasn't and found out the cold I had was the flu. They have a new vaccine that has 4 different vaccines in one but they don't have the flu injected into any of the strains of flu. I didn't feel any pain or sickness after I got mine yesterday. I am thinking about your health and I pray that all goes and takes this little shot to help you through the winter months.

I got mine last night.....

whiskey_shot_248.jpg

Good for you Pop as for Mr Bearkat and Mr Freeagent, that drink won't stop that horrible flu. You get the shot first then have a drink. I don't want to be worrying about you two being sick at all.

I'm sorry Little Doc you are the wise one but I'm sure Pop got a flu shot also. I get turned around every once in a while. Little Doc you know the importance of getting the flu shot. Too many people are dying from the H1n1 virus.

MelaniB":3cc1sn5k said:
Good for you Pop as for Mr Bearkat and Mr Freeagent, that drink won't stop that horrible flu. You get the shot first then have a drink. I don't want to be worrying about you two being sick at all.

May not. But drink enough of them and you won't care that you're sick ...

And yes, I did get a real flu shot.

Freeagent your surely one of the smart ones. I'll never wait till January to get mine. I had a good long taste of the flu and don't want it anymore nor do I want my friends to get it.

The reason I'm pushing this flu shot is because a friend of mine lost her daughter in laws mom this week. She was only 50 years old. She first got pnemonia

I'm sorry about pushing the flu shot is because a friend of mine first got bronchitis, then Pnemonia, then the flu. But by the time she was taken to the hospital she lasted 2 days.I don't want my family getting it or my 6man family. I love all of you and if anyone gets sick please send me a private message. I never share with anyone else no matter what the problem is. I have lots of Prayer Warriors to join in with me. God is powerful and theres nothing he can't do. I believe in miracles and I believe if we ask, recieve, trust and have faith, and thank our Father he will bless us with the desires of our hearts. If you have kids, sick parents or elderly people that you love help them along with the flu shot too. God will smile on you.

I'

I hope that if anyone hasn't gotten their flu shot they are at least thinking about it. I don't want any of my friends going through this during the rest of the winter.

Thank you Leemac for helping spread the news about the flu. My niece passed away on 12th and I was looking for her picture in Azle TX. Actually she's in the Star-Telegram in Fort Worth. But looking for her I ran into two people who died from the flu and our news is pleading with everyone to get their shot. This flu you just can't get over by yourself. It gets worse.

MelaniB":13lkw6ia said:
Freeagent your surely one of the smart ones. I'll never wait till January to get mine. I had a good long taste of the flu and don't want it anymore nor do I want my friends to get it.

Doesn't hurt that my brother-in-law is a local doc and saved some doses for me, the wifey and kiddo.

Back