Head Coach Openings

hornkeeper12":2bwo4pt4 said:
CowboyP":2bwo4pt4 said:
Why doesn't everyone just wait for official postings?
There's no fun in waiting. Speculating gives people something to argue about on here, which is fun, lol.

DON'T do that, your posts WILL be deleted!!! I think I tried to post FACTS about the Gordon job a few weeks ago and got my post deleted and was told NOT to mess with people's lives!! But, now it's ok now??? What a jackass!

My bad, i sometimes forget that sarcasm doesn't always come through on written communications. We got a bold, italics, underline button, but no sarcasm button? I guess from now on when I'm making fun of someone, I should be more direct.

Hey Northfool, I was being sarcastic and making fun of yo........ errr........ someone!

A few of us
might prefer a sarcasm switch.
And then,
we would prolly jus leave it on...
all the time.

(And you know who you are!)

CowboyP":17x3ik7e said:
hornkeeper12":17x3ik7e said:
Dogface2":17x3ik7e said:
A few of us
might prefer a sarcasm switch.
And then,
we would prolly jus leave it on...
all the time.

(And you know who you are!)
Not me, I'm never, ever, sarcastic.
Me either. I'm always polite.....
There's nothing that says
you can't be sarcastically polite
or politely sarcastic.
Actually,
I like that about you!

I'm glad to see Shannon Williams get back to the east side of the bracket. I'll guarantee you that they will have to hire extra money counters when the big playoff game comes around. Zephyr vs Gordon! WOW! Williams vs Burkhart! It will be hard to find a good standing place on the fence at this one!

STRAIGHT SHOOTER":398euzm5 said:
What happened to the devil dentist? He just disappeared.

dunno.gif

Maybe he and his wife jumped into the gene pool and now he's just too busy with kids and his dental practice to play around here any more...

Johnny South":2sd7vewz said:
Which round will Zephyr and Gordon meet? Will it be the first round?
Zephyr is dist 9, we (Gordon) are dist 10, so possible first round, but more likely 3Rd round. Should be a good one.

Back