Happy vs WD

So whitedeer has no chance with happy and I agree. What does that say about the rankings shouldn't #2 and #3 be a competitive game??

OVER AT HALF!
Happy-68 WD-20

Mclean v WD will be <10pts.

tdog, I'm not the grammar police and if you review my posts admittedly there are several mistakes.
However, one loses a game and one sets a goose loose. Just a tip. Not perfect or critiquing just trying to help.
PS let the rankings go. Granger has continuously stated the goal is for them to be correct at the END of the season. Midseason everything is fluid. I would also argue the gap between #2 and #3 is that big no matter who #3 is.

White Deer has had an astonishing run up to this point, not giving up a score to anyone. The game is at White Deer. The White Deer Offense is putting up great numbers. In my Lee Corso voice, NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND, THE BUCK STOPS HERE (get it,,,,, BUCK,its a male deer and White Deer football are males).

Last I checked here in Texas, IT IS DEER SEASON and the Happy Cowboys know it. For White Deer sake, they better hope the Texas Parks and Wildlife Game Warden is on hand to ease the poaching that is about to take place.
HAPPY WINS BIG and if I had chaps and boots I'd do my best Lee Corso impression as he does on game day and puts on the cowboy head.

HAPPY ROLLS BIG

Not by rankings... This week Follett is #35.., which would still have them behind Motley County.

White Deer (6-0) is currently ranked #8
and has a rating of 366.65
def #139 Lefors (3-4) 49-0
def #104 Hart (2-5) 61-0
def #21 Motley County (5-2) 50-0
def #143 Groom (3-4) 67-0
def #218 Kress (0-7) 61-0
def #118 Whiteface (1-6) 54-0
Best win is over #21

Judging by the non-results of the game that never happened, I'd think Follett should be ranked higher than Motley County.

I guess I'll go there... Follett was better than whitedeer no doubt. And i agree they should be ranked in front of motley county. Follett played happy with #22 3 time all-stater and Christian barber no doubt the best player for follett suspended, and still played respectful. Thats why the rankings are simply numbers and the field decides it all

Back