Happy vs McLean

Tigerslayer":2sawoyvi said:
Rainjack do you even know what your talking about. You act like every prediction you say is right which I guarantee is not correct. You need to open your mind towards different opinions. You trash on every team around these towns for no reasons. Your probably some geeky live at home kid that has nothing better to do than offer some very invalid reasons. When you probably have never seen these teams play at all. You probably should stay off other peoples messages whenever they are just offering positives towards the team in their town. Nobody ever attacks you. You just offer negativity to everyone's message trying to stir up crap.

LOL! All the above tripe coming from someone who has been a member for less than a month. Good to know there's a new generation of mouth-breathers who trip over themselves, and any semblance of grammar, to name call and otherwise lose their tiny little minds.

I've been doing this since before you were potty trained, scooter. I don't think I'll be taking your advice until you are at least old enough to vote.

tdog5344":18xudgyj said:
SixmanInfoFirst":18xudgyj said:
Happy is undoubtedly gonna 45 McLean. No two ways around it. Happy is fast, physical, and tough. I’ve seen both teams play, McLean just doesn’t have the talent that Happy does plain and simple. Not to mention Happy has homefield advantage.

I'm confused your from milford but you've seen happy and mclean both play??? You skipping your games to drive to the panhandle I doubt it lol...

When have I ever said I am from Milford? I have indeed seen Milford, Happy, and McLean all play. I am not a parent nor a fan, I am but just a six man fan through and through I travel all over the state to watch good games. That’s all.

What are you and old dirtbag then that has nothing better to do then talk crap about everything. You just need to chill out I don't think you realize how old I actually am. I'm just here to give an honest opinion to everything.

Who is rainjack? Only calling people out who have been joined for a short period of time? Why doesn't he call out tdog when tdog questions him? Is he scared?

SixmanInfoFirst":pdp1ejm2 said:
tdog5344":pdp1ejm2 said:
SixmanInfoFirst":pdp1ejm2 said:
Happy is undoubtedly gonna 45 McLean. No two ways around it. Happy is fast, physical, and tough. I’ve seen both teams play, McLean just doesn’t have the talent that Happy does plain and simple. Not to mention Happy has homefield advantage.

I'm confused your from milford but you've seen happy and mclean both play??? You skipping your games to drive to the panhandle I doubt it lol...

When have I ever said I am from Milford? I have indeed seen Milford, Happy, and McLean all play. I am not a parent nor a fan, I am but just a six man fan through and through I travel all over the state to watch good games. That’s all.

Your comments about the crowell milford game you said don't count crowell out but "My bulldogs don't back down from anyone"!!

tdog5344":pv7m0bqm said:
SixmanInfoFirst":pv7m0bqm said:
tdog5344":pv7m0bqm said:
SixmanInfoFirst":pv7m0bqm said:

Your comments about the crowell milford game you said don't count crowell out but "My bulldogs don't back down from anyone"!!

I can assure you that wasn’t me. Maybe MilfordInsider. I don’t want to speak for anybody but that was not me, you are mistaken. And from what I can tell, you get your feelings hurt easily.

tdog5344":aqs8r24g said:
I sent you three Rainjax don't forget me.. again you never answer a question only sling crap..

I offered my opinion. Which is rarely wrong when offered. You engaged me first. I answered your question - which makes your above statement wrong. I am not under any compulsion to continue a conversation I deem to be beneath me.

Just a little constructive criticism: maybe stop using words like "never" and "always". It weakens your argument and makes you sound like a nagging wife.

bakedbean":c0c3hat6 said:
Who is rainjack? Only calling people out who have been joined for a short period of time? Why doesn't he call out tdog when tdog questions him? Is he scared?

Your moving lips not withstanding, it's really not all that difficult to read the entire thread before making a fool of yourself.

Tigerslayer":337p2aa5 said:
What are you and old dirtbag then that has nothing better to do then talk crap about everything. You just need to chill out I don't think you realize how old I actually am. I'm just here to give an honest opinion to everything.

I need to chill out? This coming from the walking illiterate who has attacked me unprovoked not once but twice in the same thread? You're right, I have no idea how old you are. I made an assumption based on the brutality with which you have murdered your embarrassingly simple word choices via 3rd grade grammar. Apologies to all the third graders.

Thanks for the grammar lesson rain. We all make mistakes and ill admit when I'm wrong so for lashing out I was wrong lol. let's have coffee sometime would love to meet you. And rarely wrong?? Very few can say that and I'm not one of them.

It doesn't matter how good my grammar is. The arguments you bring up make no sense to me and are invalid. All you have to call someone out on is saying their in 3rd grade. That's not very impressive to me or anyone else on this thread. I make more money than you and I didn't even graduate highschool. I don't think my spelling is a problem to me.

tdog5344":39lz83wz said:
Just curious maskedvigilante what was your pick I also was wrong I picked whitedeer
Picked Happy by 45 mid third. I didn’t think there was any way Whitedeer goes the full game. However I did hear the Cowboys had 5 or so turnovers and that Whitedeer came out swinging.

TheMaskedVigilante":1ddkuy7f said:
tdog5344":1ddkuy7f said:
Just curious maskedvigilante what was your pick I also was wrong I picked whitedeer
Picked Happy by 45 mid third. I didn’t think there was any way Whitedeer goes the full game. However I did hear the Cowboys had 5 or so turnovers and that Whitedeer came out swinging.

That is all true. I meant who did you pick in the whitedeer mclean game? I picked whitedeer

tdog5344":116izl6y said:
TheMaskedVigilante":116izl6y said:
tdog5344":116izl6y said:

That is all true. I meant who did you pick in the whitedeer mclean game? I picked whitedeer
Oh, I picked Whitedeer by no more than 20. Again I was wrong...

Back