Happy vs McLean

I don't know where this game is being played, but the concession stand better sell all their frito pies before halftime. There won't be a third quarter.

Ok rainjax.. Happy goes the distance with whitedeer and beats em by 44.. Mclean beats whitedeer easily and you think happy will finish them easier? Not saying your wrong just would like to hear your logic?

This game will be a dog fight. Mark my words. Happy is very good and well respected, Mclean is unknown and has something to prove. Could go either way at the end. Mclean has been counted out ALL year, and now with a playoff birth secured, they’ll play with a chip on their shoulder and nothing to lose.

Should be an amazing game and I believe that Mclean can win if they come out firing like they did against White Deer. They need to limit the turnover they had and tighten their game up a little bit they could come out with it.

I completely agree Tigerslayer! Mclean just needs to clean it up a little and i really think they can win this game. They will play with a chip on their shoulder, i can promise you that.

tdog5344":33zp39cf said:
Ok rainjax.. Happy goes the distance with whitedeer and beats em by 44.. Mclean beats whitedeer easily and you think happy will finish them easier? Not saying your wrong just would like to hear your logic?

McLean has only had one big game this season. And in McLean's singular big game, they made a ton of unforced errors. Happy has had big games every Friday, for the most part.

I don't think McLean can play mistake-free ball in a game that is even bigger for them than last week's game, especially given that they will be in Happy on Friday. Stranger things have happened, but I just don't think Mclean can keep from tripping over their own feet long enough to make a close game out of it.

No doubt about the turnovers I couldn't agree more.. 5
Turnovers hurt, as happy did the same against whitedeer. No doubt mclean doesn't have the big game experience, but they did show up and beat a highly ranked and hyped up whitedeer team who played pretty tough with happy until an injury and happys physicality showed through. I guess you just never know matchups for one team is different for others maybe it will be a good game. I'll call it Happy 45 mclean 32

Mclean maybe had only had one big game all year, but they won it easily DESPITE some mistakes. I am telling you, nobody knows about Mclean now, but they will when this game is over, win or lose, they’ll know about them when it’s over.

I don't have a dog in this fight....but if the McLean boys are reading this stuff (hopefully not) it could light a fire in them...hopefully it's a great game....good luck to both teams

Does anyone know if this game will be broadcast Online? Living in Cabo San Lucas makes it a bit difficult to see in person.

Jon43":195hk1fl said:
Mclean maybe had only had one big game all year, but they won it easily DESPITE some mistakes. I am telling you, nobody knows about Mclean now, but they will when this game is over, win or lose, they’ll know about them when it’s over.

They won "easily" against a team that is a far cry from being as good as Happy. You'll have plenty of excuses to blame your loss on when you're driving home. Mclean gets 45'd this Friday, and bows out to Naz in the first round next Friday.

Rainjack has spoken, so shall it be written.

It’s going to be fun!!! Can’t wait!!! Mclean is coming for everything people said they couldn’t have! Playoffs, district championship, and playoff wins!!

Back