great job walnut

hornet7-5

11-man fan
great job walnut in hico saturday night. i love to see great physical football,and that is exactly what yall brought o the feild. cooke really did a grea job at running the ball and follown his blocks. couple of small mistakes but off to a great season. when engelhardt recovers it wil help the team alot,but yall showed yall could play without him. great job boys keep winning. watchout everybody nutboys are back ths year stronger than ever.!!!

Physical? This Walnut Springs team is probably the biggest bunch of marshmellows I have ever seen. I saw their game in Bynum Friday...wow. I guess the self annointed "nut boys" wont be going to state after all.

P.S. If I was a WS alum all this "nut boys" nonsense would not fly.

You have got to be kidding me....hornet7-5 quit posting. Not only are you ignorant you make other hornet fans look stupid. That was not a good physical game it had some good hits but nothin to gloat about and a few mistakes? Please the hornets didnt seem to know what was goin on the during the first half. Fact of the matter is that if they even want to make it to first round in playoffs they all have to step up their game and show that the "nut boys" as you like to call them have at least half the tallent they had last year. I look forward to seeing engelhardt return maybe walnut will have some physical games then.

I seen the walnut Bynum game too and it's a big difference having lost stack to graduation and Ryan to injury. Hope that Ryan can help against the rabbits this week. Play hard men.

Back