game change

GT, you must be retired or something to be able to make all these games that you do...makes me jealous

SCONELBRO":3a98ihjr said:
Any conspiracy theories on this?
Any weather forecast in the state of Texas in a theory. Not to sure about the conspiracy part.

What do you call an accurate weather forecast in Texas? Lucky!!!

Was there an injury to a WCS player in warm ups before the game? Hated to see that. Hope the young man is okay. Congrats to WCS on a good season. They look young and talented and their future looks bright!

WCS had a senior and a junior, both starters, out for the game. Today, 4 of the starting 6 were freshman. They are a very young team and I am proud that they made it this far. All I can say is look out for the Stars next year!

WC starting QB/LB Holsberry sprained his ankle in the kickoff after the first TD v Canyon Creek and was out the rest of that game. He taped up today to try to give it a go but just couldn't do it.

Yeah WCS will be good down the road. Need a few more, but Trinity is good NOW. They might have trouble with fort worth if they get overconfident because of an earlier victory over them. I like rematches because we get to see if the teams were able to adjust to their opponent. But if Granbury wins tomorrow, then Freddy and Granbury is where I will be.

Lol well MR lumberjack (assuming you are referring to Stephen F. Austin, or you could be using yoir initials....be creative S stands for stupid) I speak my opinions. Please enjoy your retirement. I would hate for you to spend the little time you have left reading my posts.

Back