Fajita's Rankings (top 15) After week1

fajitapete

Six-man fan
The following Prognostication has been ascertained to be a statically cogent model of what may or may not have transpired in the previous two weeks.

It is the product of the world renowned Frito Pie Cerebral Randomizing Algorithmic Prognosticator

-- Division 1 --
Ira ------------------102.46
Lometa ------------100.32
Throckmorton -----95.64
Ropes ------------- 95.42
Aspermont -------- 91.91
Abbott ------------- 91.85
Water Valley ------91.76
Meadow -----------91.13
Garden City -------89.66
Follett --------------89.17
Petersburg --------88.83
Rankin --------------87.86
O'Donnell ----------84.87
Irving Universal ---80.75
Valley -------------- 80.18

-- Division 2 --
Richland Springs-------117.99
Motley County---------106.04
Jonesboro--------------100.87
Sterling City------------100.62
Miami -------------------98.79
Strawn------------------92.97
Cherokee---------------84.54
Gustine------------------84.07
Amherst-----------------78.19
Loraine------------------76.83
Panther Creek---------76.12
Mullin--------------------73.50
Newcastle--------------70.92
Lefors-------------------69.62
Buckholts---------------69.06

As much Hades as Granger catches for what The Toy does, why does anyone else do rankings? I guess some folks just ain't happy unless half the world is pi$$ed off at them. Any of you psychologist types out there care to explain this condition?

AND, I didn't see Aquilla in your rankings, Pete. A certain lady from there has gotten out her road map and is extremely angry with you now. :-)

You Idiot
You Moron
Do you have any idea what you are doing ?
How do you come up with this stuff ?
How in the world can they be ranked #1 ?
The "Cougars" are much better than any of the teams you've got ranked in your top 15.
I thought Granger was bad ... your off the wall ....

Just thought I would be the first and get you prepared ... you know it is coming.

Congrats on getting your ranking machine started ... lot's of work. Considered it when Granger was doing his ... decided I didn't have the dedication or a thick enough skin..... JO

justobserving":27dkd4e7 said:
You Idiot
You Moron
The "Cougars" are much better than any of the teams you've got ranked in your top 15.

Just thought I would be the first and get you prepared ... you know it is coming.

Congrats on getting your ranking machine started ... lot's of work. Considered it when Granger was doing his ... decided I didn't have the dedication or a thick enough skin..... JO
Everyone knows I'm an Aquilla fan, but I don't think their better than everyone in pete's top 15. Better than most of them, but not all. My boys gotta step up a bit to deserve #1...
with that said, I still think pete's rankings are loco! (keep trying pete. You'll get it right eventually.)

I have yet to find where the HHR&WPC&SWW sixman team is ranked. The warden, I mean principal, is starting to make noises.
Our team is not too polished but our cheerleaders, mascot and drill team are top-notch. We decided on the Chupacabra for our mascot.
Just wait 'til you experience our one-man band halftime show.

CowboyP":2czfn582 said:
justobserving":2czfn582 said:
You Idiot
You Moron

Everyone knows I'm an Aquilla fan, but I don't think their better than everyone in pete's top 15. Better than most of them, but not all. My boys gotta step up a bit to deserve #1...
with that said, I still think pete's rankings are loco! (keep trying pete. You'll get it right eventually.)

Nothing personal meant toward Aquilla here, that little statement was for the benefit of one bevo babe or whatever her name was ...

justobserving":2224x3no said:
You Idiot
You Moron

sounds like Dr House is a six man fan . . . go to love it . . .

Perhaps to even it out,
every time we say something
against the Pie Chart
we should say something nice about frito pie.

Hmmm,
I guess my meds jus kicked in
cuz even I don't understant what that means.

Dogface":3bpykmyw said:
Perhaps to even it out,
every time we say something
against the Pie Chart
we should say something nice about frito pie.

Hmmm,
I guess my meds jus kicked in
cuz even I don't understant what that means.
Strange, I do.

justobserving":j29m6um9 said:
Nothing personal meant toward Aquilla here, that little statement was for the benefit of one bevo babe or whatever her name was ...
I know who it was meant for, I just wanted to make sure everyone knows Aquilla has a fan that sees how things really are....

Think so, they still won this week. Not by the 45 or more as petes projection. They wont be in his top much longer. I picked 12 , won by 18 i think. They probably will finish behind klondike !!! They gave up too many points to anton last night. That means their loss of two good players did make a big impact. But they did win as still expected. BC still win as expected. Klondike wins big when expected to win a game. Sands same.

Back