Evant Assistant football/Head Boys Basketball/Track

nkuehler

11-man fan
We need an assistant that is certified in Social Studies, ASAP. Evant High School is a first year 6 man football program and we are looking for someone with experience and energy. Contact Scotty Miller 254 223 3241 :p

Am fully certified in Composite Social Studies (4-12). Attended six-man coaching clinic in Richland Springs this summer. Was 8th grade assistant defensive coordinator this past season. Willing to do whatever necessary to learn six-man game. Highly motivated and dedicated to achieving academic & athletic success. Email: [email protected] and cell number is 432-935-2952.

I'm sorry but this is whats wrong with Texas. This was a head basketball position and in either the original post and the reply there is absolutely no talk about the sport that you would be head coach in, only in the one that you would be an assistant. Why should basketball kids suffer but the AD just happens to be attached to the football position in 90% of the schools. I would never work nor let my kids go to a school that doesn't give an equal chance to all sports. Its funny how many schools screw over every other sports for the sake of football and still go 2-8 or 1-9. Too bad people dont realize how bad some of these coaches are out there.

Back