DII Dist II 2013

PopRay

11-man fan
My predictions for D2 Dist2:

1. Groom
2. MC
3. Hedley
4. Silverton

Groom has improved steadily and seem poised for a District title. Motley County is down this year but not out yet! Hedly always has a few suprises in store for everyone. Silverton could do something but not likely...You have to play the game...Good luck and best wishes!

I would not be surprised to see Motley County win this district. They have had the tougher schedule.

My predictions:
1. Motley
2. Groom
3. Hedley
4. Silverton

Anythings possible for the second playoff spot I do think groom wins district.. Hedley can win against MC I think the district will end up:

Groom
MC
Hedley
Silverton

But several years ago hedley was picked to lose to happy and ended up winning that game and going to the playoffs that year.. Repeat???

I know there is alot of you predicting Groom over Motley. Grooms record is indeed spotless, but who have they played; McLean, Higgins, Kress, Naz, Miami, and Lefors. Who has Motley played, Highland, Paducah, Throckmorton, Happy, guthrie, and Kress. The common team for both is Kress. Motley won 52 to 0, and Groom won 56 to 0. Just for the reasoning that Motley has played a tougher schedule, I am still picking Motley to win the District. Groom second, Hedley 3, and Silverton 4.

Week zero is ancient history...Week 8 considerations: who has improved over the weeks, who's got significant injuries. who's got the motivation...this is district play...upsets happen..just ask Throckmorton...Can the Owls repeat history...will MC step it up when the title is on the line...Is Groom for real or a pretender....we will see...

PopRay":4pgdfqb3 said:
Week zero is ancient history...Week 8 considerations: who has improved over the weeks, who's got significant injuries. who's got the motivation...this is district play...upsets happen..just ask Throckmorton...Can the Owls repeat history...will MC step it up when the title is on the line...Is Groom for real or a pretender....we will see...

Week 0 is ancient history but it tells its own tale of a team too.

My picks are.
1.Groom
2.Mc
3.Hedley
4.Silvertown

Groom wins it this year BIG. Mc had a tough time trying to win last year. PLUS Groom didn't loose much from last year. Mc lost 2 Key players that started all 4 years. Don't recall them boys names. Hedley... and Silverton... well you have to have something to loose something.

Back