Dallas Cowboys

Bill O'Rielly

11-man fan
Dallas WHO!!! They really was not as good as everyone thought!
Pitiful, home field throughout and they choked!! It's sounds like I'm mad, but trust me I'm NOT!!!!! :lol: :lol:

The best part of yesterday's game was seeing Jerry Jones standing on the sidelines after the game, mad as a wet hen! That's great stuff!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cant really blame Romo, when he wasnt on his back he was making good throws that recievers would drop or give up on....
Patrick Crayton is an example of average players that talk alot then choke when the game is on the line....
And what about all the penalties!!!!
Shows a lack of discipline...Looks like Wade Phillips will likely be replaced with Garrett to keep him around...
Now Im hopeing the Packers win out...anyone but the Patriots!!

agree 200% with coyote.
-Crayton talks big, and shows little. If he doesnt drop that ball across the middle, he has a TD right there. than in the end of the game, he cuts off his fade route after romo gives a pump and then went to crayton...but it was too late, he was 2 steps behind.
-Flozell is a great OT, but him ignorance hurts more than anything. He is just fine until he gets an audible...then he gets dumb-founded. I swear my 19month old son has more clicking upstairs than that guy. he constantly jumps offsides.
-Roy williams has got to be the most over-rated guy in the NFL. Sure, he can lay a lick, but his coverage skills are way below average. he is a liability in pass defense.
-Why oh why didnt we try and get witten the ball more than 1 time???
-Jaques Reeves has got to be the favorite player of opposing QB's..... they know they will have open routes all day with this guy covering.
-the one thing i liked from yesterday was the emotion TO showed for romo...i thought that was pretty intense.....he has become a great team mate this year, and its not for show.
-Now we all must wait 9 months for another game that means something. we have 2- 1st rd picks in the draft....19 and probably around 25. Hopefully we can get something out of it......we need a another solid CB, or i would like to see us get a speedster at RB to back up marion.

Garrett is a good coordinator, but he gets too pass happy. The Cowboys completely abandoned the run in the second half. No wonder Romo spent the second half on his back. The Giants were able to pin their ears back and come after him.

th_yipee.gif
th_yipee.gif
th_yipee.gif

I agree with the CB but also think they need to get younger at WR....I might be wrong but I believe both Barber and Jones are free agents after this year...and if I was a betting man I would bet Jones wont come back to be Barbers back-up so yea looks like they will also need an RB but I wouldnt waste a pick on one unless it was McFadden lol

cowboys went away from the run and that hurt them. i guess they thought when they got no yards on 2 running plays back to back, that they couldn't run anymore. i'll agree that jason garrett gets too pass happy. it happend the game romo hurt his thumb. the next 8 plays after he hurt it were all throws.

if there was a bcs in the nfl, the cowboys would have been playing in the super bowl.

Back