Coolidge looking for game 10-12

Nhayes@Coolidge

11-man fan
Our homecoming game was set for October 12 and the team we were scheduled to play just cancelled on us. I am in desperate need of a home game on that date. Please call Nathan Hayes at 940-655-4102

coolidge cancels on Austin Veritas/Private School.

Private School cancels on Coolidge homecoming.

Private Schools banning together or just plain KARMA

Jacketfann123":ht64am0p said:
Sounds to me you want to play coolidge that week?

I have no affiliation with any HS, but my nephew (Jonathan Colby) plays for McLean, I'm sure they'll play you if you wanted to reach out to them for a homecoming opponent.

McLean would then have to cancel on Plainview Christian for week 7.. and then there would be a whole different conversation. How bout we just let the coaches sort this out.

I believe Coolidge did not cancel on any teams first one was storms and lightning. The other two cancelled not Coolidge

Wonder Dog":3ssghrgv said:
Jacketfann123":3ssghrgv said:

I have no affiliation with any HS, but my nephew (Jonathan Colby) plays for McLean, I'm sure they'll play you if you wanted to reach out to them for a homecoming opponent.
Do you think Coolidge is at all intimidated? Best defense in the state of Texas as this point in the season.

Jacketfann123":2zisdbkh said:
Wonder Dog":2zisdbkh said:
Jacketfann123":2zisdbkh said:

Do you think Coolidge is at all intimidated? Best defense in the state of Texas as this point in the season.

*scoffs* Public, maybe.

I am the AD at Veritas Academy and we DID NOT cancel the game we were scheduled against Coolidge, the AD sent me an email and said he double book a game and canceled our game that had been scheduled since January.

young":24ezhlpu said:
I believe Coolidge did not cancel on any teams first one was storms and lightning. The other two cancelled not Coolidge
Not trying to be contentious....But this is simply not true. Coolidge sent an email cancelling on Austin Veritas.

Wonder Dog":7ci394fs said:
Jacketfann123":7ci394fs said:

Wonderdog... Jonathan no longer goes to McLean. He moved somewhere in Oklahoma.

bballcoach":38v8hjk6 said:
Wonder Dog":38v8hjk6 said:
Jacketfann123":38v8hjk6 said:

Wonderdog... Jonathan no longer goes to McLean. He moved somewhere in Oklahoma.

Never knew they moved, may need to make a phone call and see why they moved to OF ALL PLACES, Oklahoma.

Back