Comanche Paradigm coaching openings

1oldcoach

11-man fan
Comanche Paradigm has two coaching openings. We need a girls Head Basketball and cross country coach and also an assistant football and other. Teaching field is math and science but others may open later. Please contact James Cavitt athletic director at 325-330-1503 or [email protected].

For those that do not know about charter schools let me tell you how our school works. We are a public charter school as we get money just like any and all isd's except we do not receive local tax dollars. We pay into the teacher retirement just as isd's do. We give the taks test and now it will be the end of course exams. Our pays is state base plus and coaching stipends. We follow the UIL rules and regulations just as other public schools do. Our attendence base for the UIL is the same as Comanche ISD.
These are just a few examples of our school. All of our teachers fall under the highly qualified as T.E.A. reqiures. If you would like any other information please contact me at 325-330-1503 or cavitt54 @yahoo.com . I will try to answer any question about our school and opportunites for employment.

Thanks,
James Cavitt AD

We are still looking two coaches with high school math and science. We thought that we had one hired but hit a snag that couldn't be worked out. But we still need head girls basketball, cross country and assistant football possible DC position. Please contact Coach Cavitt @ 325-330-1503 cell or [email protected]

Wouldn't it save so much time
if jobs were listed by the teaching field first???
For example: XYZ school needs a math teacher. Qualified applicants apply to.....
The position also has a Girls Basketball coaching assignment.

The Math part is the part that takes work to fill.
BB coaches are dime-a-dozen.

Back