Christway Academy in Duncanville

coachpeters

11-man fan
I'm very proud to say that I am the new Varsity Boys Basketball coach at Christway. This past year I was the varsity boys basketball coach at Fellowship Academy in Arlington. (TAPPS 1A) Our record was 21-4 and 12-0 in district. It was our first year in the program. I haven't seen much of Christway but I do know they have out standing athletes. I'm looking forward to the season. Now I do know that Tyler Street (state champion) is in our district, so it should make for a fun basketball season.
Lets get to work and do it in a Godly manner!

Coach Peters

Congratulations Coach Peters! You will have some great athletes and really good kids to work with!

I will look forward to competing against you.

Matt Burgy
Head Coach
The Fulton School

Coaches,

anyone know the district records from last year? I know Tyler Street was champs but just wanting to know what everyone else's was.

Thanks
Coach Peters-Varsity Boys Basketball Head Coach Christway Academy.

Coach,

Tyler Street went undefeated. Christway lost to TS 2 x's. Balch Springs lost to TS 2 times and Christway 2 times and beat Fulton and Parkview 2 times, Fulton lost to all of the above 2 times and was 1-2 v. Waco Parkview, Parkview was the same as Fulton except 2-1 against Fulton. Poetry and McKinney Cornerstone DNP in our district last season. Waco Boys Ranch dropped out at midseason.

Coach Burgy

Coach,

will there be a preseason meeting? august at the VB meeting? I want to make sure I am there.

Thanks,

Coach Peters
Varsity Boys Basketball Coach
Christway Academy

Back