Chico's Tacos

CubeJack

11-man fan
This place has to be the greasiest place in the history of Texas, and that's saying something. But trust me, you'll like it... just don't eat it too often or you'll gain 50 pounds in a week.<P>Five locations in El Paso:<P>Montwood and George Dieter (far East)<BR>McRae and Sims (near I-10)<BR>Dyer (kind of out of the way, unless you're headed to the Northeast)<BR>Montana and Chelsea (not too far from I-10 either)<BR>Alameda (out of the way, but maybe you'll be in the south region of the city)

Ha! My old apartment was right behind the McRae location. It was my post-party hangout before my saved days. I wonder how many fattening burgers I ate these past 34 years.

If you're in Austin there's Chuco's Tacos off of 10th street...a lot of the El Paso crowd in there, they even have all the El Paso schools painted on the walls.

I like the floating tacos at Chicos. Ate there at 2AM last Sat. with one of my best friends from Ira TX after watching Chapin kill Riverside. That was my first time to eat at Chicos and I liked it.

Back