BRACKEN CHRISTIAN SCHOOL- HC and ASSIST. COACHES NEEDED

CoachB45

11-man fan
If you are interested, please email Terri Sanders @ [email protected]
Full-time teaching positions will be also available for the 2023-24 school year.
You can also view the job description on the TAPPS.biz/employment website.

BC seems to have a rich tradition of athletes and deep post season play. I believe this will be the 3rd HFC search in 3 years. With the obvious risk of causing online drama, would you mind sharing why? If not, I understand. However, a DM would suffice as well. Thank you in advance for your transparency.

BC seems to have a rich tradition of athletes and deep post season play. I believe this will be the 3rd HFC search in 3 years. With the obvious risk of causing online drama, would you mind sharing why? If not, I understand. However, a DM would suffice as well. Thank you in advance for your transparency.
BC's two previous coaches were part-time coaches. The first one left when his "real" job was eliminated so he had to seek employment outside of our city so could no longer coach for us part-time. The second coach left (who was also part-time) as he searched for and found permanent employment in the Dallas area where his family lives. Both coaches took us to the final championship games and neither coach left because of issues with the team, school or coaching staff.

BC's two previous coaches were part-time coaches. The first one left when his "real" job was eliminated so he had to seek employment outside of our city so could no longer coach for us part-time. The second coach left (who was also part-time) as he searched for and found permanent employment in the Dallas area where his family lives. Both coaches took us to the final championship games and neither coach left because of issues with the team, school or coaching staff.
Thank you for that clarification. God Bless!

Back