Best Rock Singer

This has nothing to do with being fun to watch, crowd interaction, etc. Who had/has the best rock voice?<P>Paul Rogers- Free, Bad Company<BR>David Coverdale- Whitesnake<BR>Sebastian Bach- Skid Row<BR>Justin Hawkins- The Darkness<BR>Freddie Mercury- Queen<BR>Sammy Hagar- Montrose, Van Halen

Stevie Nicks, not only the best singer, but much easier on the eyes than all those guys!<P>
top3.jpg
<p>[ November 09, 2006: Message edited by: Old Bearkat ]

Freddie Mercury - Queen<BR>Axl Rose - Guns N' Roses<BR>Paul Rodgers - Free, Bad Company<BR>Robert Plant - Led Zeppelin<BR>Bono - U2 (He has his moments)

Ronnie James Dio has got arguably the best operatic-voice metal style. Forgive the lyrics.<P>Give an ear to James Labrie of Dream Theater.<P>Steve Perry anyone?

Some like his voice some dont but ill through in Geddy Lee. Its unique if anything<P>Chris Cornell has the most talent out of anyone in the past 20 years hands down.<P>Cant remember his name off hand( I could look it up online but im lazy) but the singer from shinedown is good.<P>And Last but not least The best singer/drummer combo of all time..... Don Henley. One of the best harmonizing bands of all time as well.

Chris Cornell is very talented, but if we are going on talent I think Dave Grohl is the all time rock MVP. Nirvana of course was classic, but the Foo Fighters are even better and very underrated in my opinion. Dave Grohl is greatness.

KURT COBAIN!!! lol JOKING! Although most would disagree...I love Ozzy's voice....<P>Brent Smith-Shinedown(eaisly my fav.)<P>Corey Taylor - Slipknot, Stone Sour(his acutall sing is quite good)<P>Dio of course....<P>Axl Rose<P>Stevie Ray Vaughn...god I love his voice<P>and in case we're not limiting to Rock...<P>Brad Paisley<P>John Michael Motgromrey<P>Allison Krauss (her a capalla bluegrass is AMAZING)<P>and I have my personal favs. that people think I'm stupid for like<P>Robert Earl Keen Jr. and Jerry Jeff Walker

Sebastian Bach is a Tool. If you've watched any of the reality cr@p T.V. shows hes done he will make you sick. That and hes a product of the studio, the guy who produced our CD was working with Ted and he got to hear the rough mixes for the supergroup show, and he said they were pathetic( i know rough mixes never sound great but he said those were pathetic, with out reverb and delay hes nothing.) <P>The guy from whitesnake with the perm mullet kicks his @ss<P>Despite the Bach I still dig the h3ll outta skid row though

Check any youtube live performances of Skid Row during their heyday and you will change your mind.<P>David Coverdale does own him, and everyone else, for that matter. In his prime he was in a league of his own.

Back