Be studs not duds

BE

Six-man fan
Gentlemen it is time to turn off the bad manners and employ characteristics more reflective of civilized folk.
This site was never intended to be used as a sewage dump. All too often some of us —myself included —have responded with words more befitting the gutter than a football website. It is time to stop abusing this incredible vehicle and start treating it with respect and good manners.

One of the worst things about teaching today is students who ruin class time through bad and immature behavior. Bad behavior can take all the fun out of teaching and coaching. And it doesn’t have to be that way. Lets be adults. Let’s find better ways to disagree.
If your hatred for a team or a coach or a community is all you can talk about when you’re on this site, maybe it would be healthier for you, and us as well, to take a break from it.

God bless us all and see you at the game.

P.S. Forgive the soapboxing.

Wow hadn’t been 30 minutes and I’m already getting blowback from people I thought I had a pretty good relationship with. One of them really took it hard. Said I sounded like a clown at a five year old’s birthday party.
And one responder taunted me with words like Effeminate and pusillanimous, actually called me a whimp.
That same person went so far as to challenge me to a duel; said I was a disgrace to my family tree.

Wives, can’t live with ‘em and can’t shoot ‘em.

Back