Anton’s coach post removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why was this post removed or taken down? Why not protect the kids? There was no one named specifically?
I agree!! Sad story all around! That school has been through enough! Coach Hoover (God rest his soul) has got to be turning in his grave, just sad man.

The thread was removed at the request of the member who posted it. It was a genuine question and he genuinely didn't know the answer. When he saw the answer he decided it wasn't something that was necessary to be posted on this forum. I didn't disagree...

So the answer hurt someone feelings and/or was let down by the coaches actions so they thought it shouldn’t be here? Cmon…. Let’s not talk about it and hide it under the rug right?

So the answer hurt someone feelings and/or was let down by the coaches actions so they thought it shouldn’t be here? Cmon…. Let’s not talk about it and hide it under the rug right?

As was already stated, the topic was deleted at the request of the person who originally posted the topic. If I were trying to sweep this under the rug don't you think I would've deleted this topic, too, rather than replying to it? Rhetorical question, by the way...simply put, if I wanted to help bury this topic, the original thread (and this one) would've been deleted the day they were posted.

As one of Coach Hoovers best friends, I can tell you right now he would not want this discussed on a message board. When the full details are released then by all means but right now, I know he'd like this topic quelled.

As one of Coach Hoovers best friends, I can tell you right now he would not want this discussed on a message board. When the full details are released then by all means but right now, I know he'd like this topic quelled.

You may very well be right and I think, although I don't want to delete it, we'll consider everyone informed and just lock this one down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back