2nd Annual Wind Energy Clinic

swinters

Six-man fan
Hermleigh ISD will be hosting a Six Man Football Coaching Clinic on June 29th in the school's cafetorium. The clinic will start at 12:00 p.m. on that Saturday. We will be catering a lunch of brisket, sausage, sides and cobbler. That being said I will need a head count. Please let me know if you plan on attending ahead of time. The cost per coach will be $30. Lunch will be served at 12:00 p.m. and speakers will begin around 1:00 p.m.

Listed below are the coaches that will be speaking, this will also be the order in which they are speaking.

Eddie Gallegos
Jonesboro Eagles

Tye Keith
Sterling City

Shane Mallory

Mike Reed
Gordon Longhorns

Clint Linman
McLean Tigers

Once again please let me know ASAP if you are going to be attending. We hope to see plenty of coaches there!

Sammy Winters
830-329-5013
[email protected]

Wanted to add some details about some other people/companies being here this weekend.

We will have Dency and Michael from Texas 1A Fan. They'll be there taking pictures and hanging out. They do a great job of promoting our schools and athletes throughout the year during every sport.

Chad Terry with Cardinal's Sports in Lubbock. Our door prizes will be sponsored through them. We had some coaches very happy last year that got some free shoes out of the clinic.

Also, a new company SIX-MAN SPORTS NETWORK. They are going to be a traveling broadcasting crew for Friday Night games. Clint Gibson, Roscoe Sparks, Melvin Curry and Daniel Guilotte. We're excited to see this kick off. More coverage we can have for our schools and kids the better.

We're excited for this weekend and hope to see lots of coaches here.

SPREAD THE WORD!!

Back