We actually had Huston Academy scheduled for tomorrow night, but they called to cancel with us last Wednesday. From what I hear, they have some decent athletes at Huston Academy, but the pieces are not coming together. Faith was always going to be a tough game for them though.

Hello I am the Head coach for Huston Academy. The conduct that you are proposing that I showed will and never be associated with Huston Academy. I conduct myself as a leader who will always lead by example. Not only was the schools community there but also my superintendent and principal on the sidelines that will never allow such things. We are doing great things here at Huston, but my main focus is moral development along with playing sports. It is essential to have moral development because football does not last forever. We here at Huston Academy has always made it an effort to teach our students life skills. It is sad when you see fans or coaches diminish the growth in life skills over just to see the "win", or to brag about another's team lost . For the record I will never go on a rant cussing out players or cussing period. I am strong in my Christian faith. I am proud of the effort my boys gave and we continue to get better in our second year. Good job to the Knights and along with there staff for having a good game and us all finishing the game with no injuries. Thank you and God bless.

FreyBCA":3ohxgyag said:
We actually had Huston Academy scheduled for tomorrow night, but they called to cancel with us last Wednesday. From what I hear, they have some decent athletes at Huston Academy, but the pieces are not coming together. Faith was always going to be a tough game for them though.

I don't see why they cancled.? They Did not have any scrimmages at all.. And They have a bye this week now, as well as next week.? Does not make sense with me at all... The way I look at it, the only way to get better is to go out each and everyweek and compete, not to have a bye week and stay at home and beat up on your own players..

I'm not sure what their schedule looks like. I just know it was a logistical issue that took our game down, nothing negative. Usually issues like the one in this rant are something you should take up with the Coach himself (Matthew 18 principle) or with an administrator, not on a message board.

Its dangerous when you start to pint fingers and call out other teams and coaches.
Stephenville FAITH has refused to play certain small private schools in the recent past in fear that they would lose and it was just last year that FAITH attempted to cancel a game against a fellow T-Cal school however it took the league to hold their feet to the fire and make them honor their commitment to the game.
It was also during that game when the FAITH coaches were yelling across the sideline that the opposing teams starting QB was still in the game when they had no back-up QB.

I would never come on to a message board calling out other teams or coaches in a negative manner, because I know I am not perfect.

ridemudia":3nli2hoy said:
Hello I am the Head coach for Huston Academy. The conduct that you are proposing that I showed will and never be associated with Huston Academy. I conduct myself as a leader who will always lead by example. Not only was the schools community there but also my superintendent and principal on the sidelines that will never allow such things. We are doing great things here at Huston, but my main focus is moral development along with playing sports. It is essential to have moral development because football does not last forever. We here at Huston Academy has always made it an effort to teach our students life skills. It is sad when you see fans or coaches diminish the growth in life skills over just to see the "win", or to brag about another's team lost . For the record I will never go on a rant cussing out players or cussing period. I am strong in my Christian faith. I am proud of the effort my boys gave and we continue to get better in our second year. Good job to the Knights and along with there staff for having a good game and us all finishing the game with no injuries. Thank you and God bless.

Is it by example that you were arrested earlier this year.? Hmm, pretty bold statement by you sir'. I myself witnessed you swearing at the game, as well as other fans..

txhsfb2014":uo8zg4sc said:
ridemudia":uo8zg4sc said:

Is it by example that you were arrested earlier this year.? Hmm, pretty bold statement by you sir'. I myself witnessed you swearing at the game, as well as other fans..
That's a serious accusation. Arrested for what? As you care to air it on this forum.

Regis Osato Idemudia, was arrested on The 21st of April 2014. You claim you lead by "example" Then why Sir' are you out getting arrested for domestic violence. Huston Academy Athletics is a joke. There is no chance at all, that you could find one athlete on the football team who could pass a drug test.. I've seen all of your athletes in the papers, and from what I've heard from the community, they are not even punished! Huston Academy doesn't deserve to play ball!

I hope txhsfb2014 is a immature kid and not an adult. Lets talk about setting an example. Getting on this site putting those type of accusation and other peoples business out there like that is a dangerous thing to do.

Goob":jy8k08h9 said:
Well, well, well...

Well I really needed that laugh, thank y'all. I've been depressed this weekend over some personal stuff and that made my day. As to this subject. I've seen Faith 2x in years past. They are aggressive and have good athletes as well as being well coached. I know nothing about Huston other than where they're located and what I've read in the paper (nothing about this). But, Goob, if your the coach I live on the outskirts of Stephenville now, so I might catch a game or two.

Dear fittyone11,

Naw, I ain't no coach, jest a ballboy. But I can dang sure guarantee yew of this one fact: I done forgot more football than lite drizz ever done knowd. While he did skip a grade in skool, when it come to football all he done wuz kill grass, which iz whut he still duz.

the_coach":214f50fj said:
I hope txhsfb2014 is a immature kid and not an adult. Lets talk about setting an example. Getting on this site putting those type of accusation and other peoples business out there like that is a dangerous thing to do.

I am not an immature kid, I'm 46 years old and I've seen alot in my days.. I am a retired office of the law, and also A father of 4 boys.. How is it an accusation when it's a fact.? Would you want this guy coaching your kids, while setting a bad example himself.? I don't think so..

Back