1a Baseball Tournaments

Coach Bear

Six-man fan
Hey this is Coach Chesley from Kress ISD. I am looking for a small 1a tournament to enter my boys in. If anyone has an opening or knows of one, please let me know.

Coach Chesley

Please tell me that you aren't coaching baseball! HAHA! This is Ramsey by the way........you still got that bruise from when I was throwing ya'll batting practice? lol Good luck man!

Ha! Yeah man I am here at Kress coaching baseball! Crazy world huh? But no, no bruises anymore, I am needing a good pitcher for BP, wanna volunteer?

Coach Bear":3erelc3k said:
Ha! Yeah man I am here at Kress coaching baseball! Crazy world huh? But no, no bruises anymore, I am needing a good pitcher for BP, wanna volunteer?

It would be fun but too long of a drive. I am actually playing in a league in Wichita Falls.....I'm the oldest one on the team. Told them I was only good for an inning or two and then my elbow starts to hurt like hell.....getting old sucks, my mind says I can still throw 88 but my body only lets me for a couple pitches! lol Hope ya'll have a good season.....if you need anything baseball wise just holler!

LeopardPride":1ld375c5 said:
I'll volunteer, anything to get me on the diamond would help.

how's the Roo Sox, Coach

Is New Home getting rid of baseball? They started it back up when I was student teaching there.......bout 2004 or so. Why? Not enough kids?

Yeah they just haven't had the kids to fill a roster. It's so hard for 6 man schools to compete. Especially when they only get 9 kids out. I think we're gonna have at least 15 kids out is what I am thinking. But we're in the same district as some pretty big schools.

Coach, Borden County is looking for some games. We play our home games at Moffett field in Snyder. We have March 8th, March 13th or 14th, March 16th, March 23rd, March 30th and April 13th open. We are also looking for a tourney or two, so if you here of one let me know. We were bumped from the Hamlin tourney. I was trying to play our games on Thursday and Saturday and leave friday for track and they were not impressed. Tough to do both in a small school, but we gotta run track. e-mail [email protected] or call 806-759-3335. Thanks, TR

Back