Week Zero DFW Mustang Classic

kharris

11-man fan
To all schools,

Fellowship Academy in Arlington would like to put together a DFW Week Zero Classic. You don't have to be in the DFW market but we currently don't have a Classic event being offered. We are located in between Fort Worth and Dallas. We rent a great facility with over 1200 seats, six lane track, press box, shower facilities, and lights. The playing surface will be redone this spring so the grass should be perfect by August.

We are moving to D-I next year and have put on a multi-team scrimmage for the past two years with great success. We would like to make Week zero our spotlight event. We are looking for teams that want to compete either small public, DI or DII TAPPS or TCAF. We will look at independents on a case by case basis.

If you are a competitive team and are interested, please contact me at [email protected] for more information. We are looking for 8-10 teams with two games on Friday August 27th and 2-3 games on the Saturday the 28th. This should be a great event to play in and watch.

In His service,
Coach Harris

Hey Coach we hosted a classic last year here in the DFW area and we will be hosting one again this year. I am only responding because several coaches contacted me when they saw that you posted that no one else was doing one here in the DFW area.

Thanks
Mike Miles
Azle Christian

Coach Miles,

Your right. Sorry about that. Didn't mean anything by it. They say the memory is the first to go and I'm finding out that's a true statement brother.

Okay, we would still like to host a classic as we have a tremendous amount of teams and talent in and around the DFW area. Like I said before, you don't have to be in the DFW area.

We are centrally located and would love to have four to five games as we have a great venue and a wonderful hospitality booster club. You and your fans will be well treated.

Let me know if your are interested.

Coach Harris
[email protected]

Back