Some boys got really big feet?

rainjacktx":3kipsx32 said:
CowboyP":3kipsx32 said:
pojocrusader":3kipsx32 said:
Oh ok i get it your wife must have CUT you off, so you want me to join you.......sorry Junior ur on your own
Not bad. You're almost up to rainjack's level of pathetic insult attempts.

When you get a t-shirt made in your honor, then you can talk. Until then, you are nothing more than a fanboy.
No t-shirt yet, but are you recognized by strangers at every sixman game you attend?

pojocrusader":1wu2rteh said:
I'd like to think I surpassed his IQ when I was 11

You'd like to think? Everyone would like you to think. But your 335 rambling, aimless posts per week suggest you are incapable of coherent thought.

CowboyP":glakigl4 said:
rainjacktx":glakigl4 said:
CowboyP":glakigl4 said:
pojocrusader":glakigl4 said:
Oh ok i get it your wife must have CUT you off, so you want me to join you.......sorry Junior ur on your own

When you get a t-shirt made in your honor, then you can talk. Until then, you are nothing more than a fanboy.
No t-shirt yet, but are you recognized by strangers at every sixman game you attend?

My greatness is not dependent on site gags and tawdry publicity stunts. I travel incognito out of necessity. If my identity became public knowledge, or if I drew attention to myself - it would cause a riot.

If you haven't had the cities of Quitaque and Turkey, Happy, Kress, Nazereth, and a good portion of Silverton all put a bounty on your head - you're just small potatoes with orange hair.

rainjacktx":1yh928bp said:
CowboyP":1yh928bp said:
rainjacktx":1yh928bp said:
CowboyP":1yh928bp said:
pojocrusader":1yh928bp said:

My greatness is not dependent on site gags and tawdry publicity stunts. I travel incognito out of necessity. If my identity became public knowledge, or if I drew attention to myself - it would cause a riot.

If you haven't had the cities of Quitaque and Turkey, Happy, Kress, Nazereth, and a good portion of Silverton all put a bounty on your head - you're just small potatoes with orange hair.
I find it amusing that you must hide your face in fear, and shame, and consider it greatness.
While you are hated and shunned, I am loved and welcomed. I attend games with the Orange Mohawk making my presence known while you travel incognito to avoid brutal beatings.
My hair is not a publicity stunt, it's a trademarked support of my team of choice.
Continue to be proud of your infamy. I'll continue to politely deny the requests to change the Mohawk to a different color.
I've been asked to change it to blue, green, gold, red, & maroon. How many places ask for your support?

rainjacktx":2oqobj42 said:
pojocrusader":2oqobj42 said:
I'd like to think I surpassed his IQ when I was 11

You'd like to think? Everyone would like you to think. But your 335 rambling, aimless posts per week suggest you are incapable of coherent thought.
Your jealousy is beautiful, do not take me for a fool, I will make you smaller than the cockroach you resemble

pojocrusader":2rb9h9h4 said:
Your jealousy is beautiful, do not take me for a fool, I will make you smaller than the cockroach you resemble

I don't take you for anything.

This is the internet, scooter. Talk is as cheap as the price of admission to this forum.

Your just mad that people dont hate me like they do you. You are a very vocal person and that would be ok if
People liked you but they dont.......... And to correct you its taken a whole month to get all the posts, sorry my brain is bigger than yours

Am I jealous or am I mad? Pick one and stick with it, pee wee.

But just for accuracy's sake - I could not pick a more lesser opponent than you were I to pick one in the first place. That's what you just don't get, kiddo. I don't pick opponents. I don't wake up and look for fights. I really don't even try to irritate anyone.

Me being me is just too much for mental amputees such as yourself to handle. There is no way you can attain my greatness merely by bloating your post count. It takes time - and quality. You have invested very little of either this season.

rainjacktx":2r2m7wor said:
Am I jealous or am I mad? Pick one and stick with it, pee wee.

But just for accuracy's sake - I could not pick a more lesser opponent than you were I to pick one in the first place. That's what you just don't get, kiddo. I don't pick opponents. I don't wake up and look for fights. I really don't even try to irritate anyone.

Me being me is just too much for mental amputees such as yourself to handle. There is no way you can attain my greatness merely by bloating your post count. It takes time - and quality. You have invested very little of either this season.
Funny controversy just follows you, And you dont know why!! QUALITY? what do you offer

pojocrusader":1rcyeqze said:
Funny controversy just follows you, And you dont know why!! QUALITY? what do you offer

You need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills.

I offer being rainjack - year in and year out for over 10 years.

Back