Needing Week 1 Game!!!

speedkills

Six-man fan
Irving Faustina's Week 1 opponent just cancelled their season and we are in need of a game on Thu 8/31 or Fri 9/1. Was scheduled to be an away game but could possibly host, or play at a neutral site. Open to playing Public/Private/Homeschool/Independent. Please contact Chris Peacock at [email protected] or call/text 817-448-1697.

speedkills":1auyugza said:
Irving Faustina can travel to an away or neutral site within ~75 miles of DFW for a non-district game.

Atonement is pretty desperate for a game...maybe they can travel up there or at least part way?

speedkills":fec49ttx said:
Please ask someone at SA Atonement to contact me if there is interest - would love to make it happen if it's feasible! Chris Peacock, [email protected], or text/call 817-448-1697.

I just sent their coach a text to call you. They just called me 30 minutes ago looking for a game and hadn't found one yet, unfortunately I was already full but am passing the word. Text me if you have any questions

Coach Syers
Calvary Baptist
830-237-7138

Thanks Coach Syers, we spoke & the distance between our schools is going to prevent it from happening. But I appreciate your efforts! As of now, Faustina is still looking.

Just got a note from John Rabon at Seguin Lifegate.

Their game with Alvin Living Stones was cancelled for obvious reasons, but Lifegate is now open.

Call Coach Rabon at 830 556 6310 to schedule. Not sure if it's home or away, but I'm sure they can make something happen.

Back