Marfa Coaching Position

Sancho Panza

11-man fan
I know this might be a little late but has anyone heard if Marfa was going to add personnel with 6man experience to their coaching staff or just have em learn the game? I graduate in May from SRSU with a 8-12 Biology certification and planning to take the composite science test soon.

Joel

Hey Sancho P,

Just wondering if you are sold on only working at Marfa
or would you consider another job? Moran is trying to hire
a Composite Science teacher/asst coach.

See what I mean??
Math and Science gets em' every time!

Even though I haven't taught em' yet
I'm headin' that way myself.

Redneck: I am willing to go where there is work. I do come as a set though. My wife is a EC-6 generalist and hopes to teach 1st or 2nd grade.

Coach Jones: I will shoot you my resume today sometime.

Doggie: I am a biology major that just happens to have 6man experience.

Sancho Panza,

My name is Coach Davis and I am the athletic director at Moran ISD. We are trying to find a Composite Science teacher who also coaches. The duties would include Asst. Football, Head Boys Basketball and Spring Sport. We would like to take a look at your resume and your wife's as well. A 1st or 2nd grade position is not out of the question. If you would like, send your resumes to [email protected] or fax them to 325-945-2741. We look forward to hearing from you.

Coach Davis
Moran ISD

Oneday: I didn't know if they did or not. Just figured they didn't because all they played was crowded field ball before.

Coach Davis: I will email you my wife's resume as well.

Thanks!

Drifter: I'm a Bear. Graduated in '06 but will be graduating with a bachelors of science in biology AND kinesiology in May. Took a year off of school so I was able to complete them both in 5 years.

Coach Sancho Panza please email me at [email protected] when you know what & where you (& your wife) will be coaching in 2012-13. I’ll be sure to include you in the 58th Edition of the TEXAS SPORTS GUIDE. Ask your boss to email me with any other coaching changes too.
Thanks,
N. Carol

Back