Hermleigh football

Hermcard":2w2qs89v said:
What do y'all think about Hermleigh next year?
They have a tough row to hoe next season for sure... Ira-WOW this next season!! And Rotan may be pretty tough as well!

I agree it will be tough, but I see Hermleigh as a surprise to everyone next year. Most people don't know how much talent they're returning next year. They only lost 1 player. They have a great group of incoming freshmen who only lost one game last year by a touchdown. It'll be a competitive district for sure.

Always good hear the positives from a non-powerhouse football program! I, for one, would love to see them beat up on newcomers Rotan, Highland and at least give Ira a game. :)

Hermcard":3pnzctbl said:
I agree it will be tough, but I see Hermleigh as a surprise to everyone next year. Most people don't know how much talent they're returning next year. They only lost 1 player. They have a great group of incoming freshmen who only lost one game last year by a touchdown. It'll be a competitive district for sure.
I totally agree, Hermleigh will have a good team next season. Im not sure what to think about Rotan, Im anxious to see how week 0 goes when Rotan takes on the defending state champs Throck!!

Topher80 I agree. I love underdogs! Ofcourse my opinion is bias being from Hermleigh though. But I think we'll have a turnaround season next year. We have a great coaching staff and a team that plays great together! That goes a LONG way in my opinion.

Back