Heach Coach needed at Rankin High School

west-texan

11-man fan
Rankin ISD is accepting resumes for Athletic Director and Head Varsity Football Coach. The teaching field is open. All interested individuals should send resume to Danny Davis Box 90 Rankin, Texas 79778

Previous experience as Head Coach/AD preferred. Knowledge of overall athletic program operations, knowledge of UIL rules, valid Texas Teacher Certificate

Phone: 432-693-2455 Fax: 432-693-2453

I was in contact with Danny Davis by email today as I have a vested interest in all this. The job remains open however, he told me they would be interviewing some candidates next week.

My interest lies in my yearly project I conduct involving Six-Man Coaches. When a premiere job comes open, by the way, Rankin is a premiere job, is causes a ripple effect across the land that sets me back quite a bit in completing my project. Poor Don Hardin.

There is another factor involved every two years that results from an action from my friends in Austin known as the University Interscholastic League. Poor Don Hardin.

Why do I subject myself to continue such a project that takes much time and devotion? (Please sing the refrain now, Poor Don Hardin).

The answer is simple. I love Six-Man football. I appreciate the work of the coaches across the state as they work with student athletes and it is one small thing I can do to try to give back to the sport I love so much. Poor Don Hardin? Trouble Maker? Sorry Dog? Schmoozer? Road Warrior? Mel Kiper of Six-Man football? You can fill in the blank and often do.....

Don Hardin
Abilene

Rankin has chosen their man BUT it will not be announced who that is publicly until after the school board meets and final approval is given. I believe that is scheduled to happen April 13th.

Don Hardin
Abilene

Back