Early TCAL surprises

boozyeo1

11-man fan
it would seem in spite of the published spreads(?) there were some early TCAL surprises. Coach S's new squad won their contest against his former team on Sat. I think Chapel dressed 8 players. Faith lost by 30! they looked like a powerhouse once again at their earlier scrimmage. Immanuel beat Sierra Blanca by 2 fri night on the pitch at Sierra Blanca.
I didn't witness the Faith game but I saw the other 2 great games, well played by everyone. Sixman football is full of surprises and upsets abound.

boozyeo1":1mamk0vm said:
it would seem in spite of the published spreads(?) there were some early TCAL surprises. Coach S's new squad won their contest against his former team on Sat. I think Chapel dressed 8 players. Faith lost by 30! they looked like a powerhouse once again at their earlier scrimmage. Immanuel beat Sierra Blanca by 2 fri night on the pitch at Sierra Blanca.
I didn't witness the Faith game but I saw the other 2 great games, well played by everyone. Sixman football is full of surprises and upsets abound.

Let's be clear ... Faith, Bethel and all those schools are playing in TCAF (Texas Christian Athletic Fellowship: www.tcafellowship.com ).

I think there are only three schools competing in TCAL football this year: San Antonio Sunnybrook, San Antonio River City and Humble Christian Life. I'll get Granger to change the title of this topic to TCAF and TCAL Football.

John

Excuse my incorrect acronym(s) the point was not the alphabetic designations but the wide spreads posted and the actual outcomes of the contests. i mentioned these three games because i had firsthand knowledge of these contests(counting the 3 hour scrimmage i watched at Faith).

Back