Coach Jackson's Wife Rules Frito Pie Standoff

Sissylue

11-man fan
Loraine had their Cotton Festival this weekend and the Senior Center had a Frito Pie Cookoff. Coach Jackson's wife dominated the field to win top braggin' rights. She claims to have super ninja frito skills (her secret weapon is Fajita Pete;s Classic Seasoning in a bottle 'cause I peeked in her kitchen). She made me chop the 'maters so I'm claiming my superior chopping skills actually carried the day !

Not to brag, but it was my special seasoning that carried the day. Friday I tried to defeat another Loraine Frito Pie, and failed. I look forward to the playoffs and new C-stands to visit.

STERLING CITY!!!! - You are put on notice; I intend to have a Frito Pie at the game, please make sure you have Jalapeños, red onions, hot cheese and chili( no hot dog sauce please). I do love my frito pie. Right now the standings in the semi-un-official Frito Pie eat off is:

1. Loraine – biggest dang Frito Pie I ever ate on
2. Westbrook – pretty durn good, too bad they ran out of japs and onions ( never saw a sixman contest with an attendance of 1500+)
3. Sonic in Eden, Coach Jacksons wife fetched me one at halftime since they weren’t serving them up that Saturday.
4. The rest of the games had no Frito Pie . . . so sad

Back