Boerne Geneva - full-time coach

GSB

11-man fan
The Geneva School of Boerne is looking to hire a coach for the fall, winter, and spring seasons. In addition to coaching responsibilities, the person filling this position will supervise elementary school lunchtime recess daily, and will assist the athletic director as needed. There are no classroom teaching responsibilities with this position. Sports for which coaching opportunities are available at various levels include:

Football (preferred)
Volleyball
Basketball
Soccer (possibly)
Baseball
Track
Strength and Conditioning

To understand Geneva's philosophy regarding athletics, I provide a link to our Athletic Handbook - http://www.genevaschooltx.org/vsm/pages ... 120933.pdf . I am looking for a team player who wants to be a part of a growing, developing program. We have a great thing going at Geneva with supportive parents and enthusiastic, respectful students; and I am looking to build a staff that wants to be a part of this great opportunity.

Coaches interested in this position can email me at [email protected] or contact me directly at 210-639-8011.

Scott Stolle
Athletic Director
Geneva School of Boerne

Folks, this is a great job for a young person interested in coaching or a retired coach ... I'm guessing you won't get rich working at Geneva (or any other private school), but they are a growing organization and probably for private schools it's a decent wage.

But the downside is you're probably going to have to coach crowded field football in about four years, maybe earlier in junior high.

Back