Kick The Dog

I kicked a dog today. She's a young mutt, left here, and jumps on me when I open the gate. It was a knee jerk reaction (followed with a foot) as I had my hands full.

51eleven":3qwsr1el said:
I kicked a dog today. She's a young mutt, left here, and jumps on me when I open the gate. It was a knee jerk reaction (followed with a foot) as I had my hands full.
I'm calling the law. That's cruelty to animals.

Dogface2":2al6ngdr said:
OMGoodness!!! That vid was so funny!
Pay the kid joke too!!
Thanks, I needed that.

(On a side note, I recently watched a documentary about a college research project done on a HS where they paid kids cash money to get passing grades. Not good grades just passing. It didn't work on the majority of kids who typically failed. And here's a shout out to all the Elem. teachers; candy won't work either!!!!!)
Maybe not, but if played right, you might be able to get a kickback from the local dentist.

Well i'm one that treats the dog like one of the family. I would never kick him. I have seen electronic shock collars work on high spirited dogs though. We enjoy our Kansas pheasant hunts after football season. Yes, we will take him to some close to home football games in the back of the truck.

Back