What Games WIll You Be Going To?

I will be traveling southeast to Blackwell to see a great game between Ira and Water Valley. I have heard from alot of people that the facilites there are very nice

pojocrusader":16zzg1f2 said:
Im going to trent To watch my ACS crusaders take on Arlington high point for the state title

so, two DFW area teams driving 200 miles to play, at least you picked a nice place to do it.

fajitapete":1c0p55tv said:
pojocrusader":1c0p55tv said:
Im going to trent To watch my ACS crusaders take on Arlington high point for the state title

so, two DFW area teams driving 200 miles to play, at least you picked a nice place to do it.
Dont ask me why ..........but yeah trent is really nice maybe they will move the state game to Porcupine stadium in Springtown next year

@ryry: Blackwell does have some very nice facilities & the people that were working the gate as well as the concession stand are outstanding. Enjoyed their hospitality while we were there Friday! :)

TCAF chose Trent because in the JH and D1 there are teams from as far away as El Paso. Trent while not half way, was at least a jesture of compromise to the West Texas schools. Trent, unlike Springtown, is a true SIX MAN field and regardless of how hard you try and doll up an eleven man field the yard numbers, the goal lines and the goal post are both disadvantages to athletes who have played on a true six man field all year long. It is easy to get confused around the end zones and with the extra points so crucial in six man the goal post dimensions are crucial as well. TCAF played at Aledo High's old stadium for several years and I for one hated seeing my players catch balls out of the endzone thinking they were still in.

pojocrusader":2tvxz6qq said:
Raidersmom will you update scores to the board? PM CowboyP and he will take care of you
No need to PM me, just send me a text before 5:00 Friday & I'll get you on the list.
I'm going to try to take & send updates every score - every game I get.
Cowboy
(254)-659-7340

Back