Week 2 games of the week for DII

Rdavis

Six-man fan
Here are some games I am keeping an eye on this weekend. Looks like alot of great matchups.

WF Christ Academy vs Happy Hill-I am thinking Happy Hills will have a nice ride back home. Happy Hills plus 30.
Geneva vs S.M. Homeschool- I will go with Geneva in another close game. Geneva plus 10.
Denton Calvary vs St. Jo- I see Denton taking this one. Denton plus 15.
Marble Falls Faith vs Freddy- Oh I wish I could be there for that one. One of the best rivalries in sixman. Freddy plus 10.
Williamson County vs Castle Hills- Not sure about this one at all. I am going to go with Castle Hills. Castle Hills plus 20.
Wylie Prep vs Heath Fulton- I've been hearing alot from the Fulton fans, lets see if they are for real. I think they are. Heath plus 15.
Town East vs Annapolis- I believe Town East answers back from last week's heartache. Town East plus 45.
Lubbock CTK vs Amarillo Holy Cross- Not too sure about those schools north of Dallas. Amarillo plus 20.
Dallas The Covenant vs Brenham- I watch Covenant dismantle Freddy earlier in the season, I think they are too deep for Brenham. Dallas plus 30.

I know there are alot of other games of interest, these are just a few that interest me.

We may have a problem on the schedule ... I also show Happy Hill at Wichita Falls Christ Academy, which would be a district contest for both. I'm assuming that there's where you'll find Happy Hill.

Remember, sports fans -- Wichita Falls WICHITA CHRISTIAN SCHOOL and Wichita Falls CHRIST ACADEMY are two separate schools, both playing in TAPPS D2. WFCA was added to the district this year along with Lubbock Kingdom Prep.

Thanks lifegatesports. I cant tell you how many calls we get at Wichita Christian looking for Christ Academy. I'm sure Christ Academy gets the same thing.

Back