Way too early predictions for the 2024 football season

Coach Rabon jr

Six-man observer
Who do y'all think will be taking the crown this year in the north and south? Who is your pick to make it and who do you have as a sleeper team that can make a big run? I am interested to hear who y'all have.

San Marcos should be the team to beat in the south. Both Baytown and saint joseph are losing their star players.

Also don’t count out Brazosport. They are young and hungry.
I would also have to say Freddy, they are getting most of their guys back, losing a couple, but year after year they are one of the best teams in the division. I am also interested to see what castle hills does moving up a division, I think they can really compete. Most would say D2 is just as hard or harder then D1.

I would also have to say Freddy, they are getting most of their guys back, losing a couple, but year after year they are one of the best teams in the division. I am also interested to see what castle hills does moving up a division, I think they can really compete. Most would say D2 is just as hard or harder then D1.
I forgot about Freddy! They will always be up there in the mix.

San Marcos should be the team to beat in the south. Both Baytown and saint joseph are losing their star players.

Also don’t count out Brazosport. They are young and hungry
Baytown is also going to have a new HC next year as well. Not sure if someone from the Coach Anderson’s staff is taking over or if it’s someone new. So that’s also something to consider when looking at them next year.

Saint Joseph has a new HC too.

Baytown is also going to have a new HC next year as well. Not sure if someone from the Coach Anderson’s staff is taking over or if it’s someone new. So that’s also something to consider when looking at them next year.

Saint Joseph has a new HC too
I didn't realize, St Joe got a new HC

Saint Joseph has a new HC too.
would make more sense to hire within the staff. That program has been strong since Coach Anderson has gotten there. I think it would be dumb to change too many things up. Definitely one of the best coaches in the state.

Back