quick rankings update

granger

Six-man expert
Founder
I have discovered that for some reason a few teams are having certain games count against them in the ratings..... I am aware of the issue, but am trying to figure out what is causing this... will hope fully get this figured out within the hour.

OK, most of this is fixed... not happy with what I found, but I think I have an idea of what was up. Looking for why this wasn't caught within the program... basically wrong names of teams not being flagged, just adding to 'other' teams results...

Does this mean you're not going to give me something to complain about this week?
You're going to make me look for something? I'm too lazy for that.

CowboyP":ixckydaa said:
Does this mean you're not going to give me something to complain about this week?

Don't worry, I've got enough problems to ensure there is something to complain about.

fajitapete":3c4o3fic said:
CowboyP":3c4o3fic said:

Don't worry, I've got enough problems to ensure there is something to complain about.
Thanks Pete! I should have known I could count on you! :)

CowboyP":34jrzulg said:

You can do what we're doing here. Just gripe about it not raining.

oldfat&bald":2d70d57o said:
CowboyP":2d70d57o said:

You can do what we're doing here. Just gripe about it not raining.
I already gripe about the heat & lack of rain. Normally, I get to complain about the rankings too.
This week I can't even complain about Sands being ranked higher than Aquilla. :)

When aquilla beats somebody decent then gripe. Playing a soft schedule and not winning convincingly will always make the rankings seem to every other person on this site that they are correct. Rankings won't beat Penelope again

David1995":3r5p381r said:
When aquilla beats somebody decent then gripe. Playing a soft schedule and not winning convincingly will always make the rankings seem to every other person on this site that they are correct. Rankings won't beat Penelope again
Where you been David? I expected you to start dogging Aquilla a couple of weeks ago. How's it feel to be riding a dying horse?

Back