Pg13

Status
Not open for further replies.
My stupid hot topic hasn’t made it as far as the tioga topic did. I’ve been busy so I’m catching up some time back the comment about a job and my being afraid it could affect my future. Wrong I don’t need a job self employed and don’t care if someone wants to know my business. As far as my change I was going to kiss ass and see what I get. That didn’t work to well. So next question how many people will reply after this comment ?20-30

tobyvann":1ixugzsn said:
My stupid hot topic hasn’t made it as far as the tioga topic did. I’ve been busy so I’m catching up some time back the comment about a job and my being afraid it could affect my future. Wrong I don’t need a job self employed and don’t care if someone wants to know my business. As far as my change I was going to kiss ass and see what I get. That didn’t work to well. So next question how many people will reply after this comment ?20-30
I used to be self-employed but my boss was a real jerk.............

I fail to see how someone who lacks basic writing skills would understand math beyond the "fill in the blank" type. Just sayin,,,,carry on

smokeyjoe53":1aara5o4 said:
tobyvann":1aara5o4 said:
smokeyjoe53":1aara5o4 said:
tobyvann":1aara5o4 said:

You could have always fired him.

tobyvann":1esmumh4 said:
Bryson will 45 your team.

51eleven":3t6jmt97 said:
smokeyjoe53":3t6jmt97 said:
tobyvann":3t6jmt97 said:
smokeyjoe53":3t6jmt97 said:
tobyvann":3t6jmt97 said:

You could have always fired him.
I did.......

Math versus English. It’s correct I’m not an English teacher and as long as when I tell someone to do something and they understand I’m good but yes I can add and subtract as a matter of fact I scored a perfect score on the SAT I’m not bragging just stating a fact.

tobyvann":1ijn06j0 said:
Math versus English. It’s correct I’m not an English teacher and as long as when I tell someone to do something and they understand I’m good but yes I can add and subtract as a matter of fact I scored a perfect score on the SAT I’m not bragging just stating a fact.
well I am glad to see you don't let facts get in the way of a good story....cough cough yes I am calling BS,,,The rankings calculation will require more than adding and subtracting!

seriously, we are doing this
me too, perfect on math

SAT
GRE -- twice, once in 1993, once in 2014

I made a 26 on my first ACT without the use of a calculator, and a 28 on my second attempt with a calculator, which I was told is a pretty good score. I was pretty proud of myself until I started getting harassed by military recruiters and junior colleges across the country. I still get the occasional unsolicited phone call from the Navy and I'm in my second year at UT Arlington. Those guys just don't give up lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back