Oh, Texas... Student arrested for building a clock.

Where do you think the lion's share of the 200,000 "refugees" Barry wants to take in are going to wind up? Oh - and by "refugee", I mean armed, fighting-aged, radical islamic men.

Ok Topher,

Here's the final really damning link I'll post.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2015/09/22/th ... epage=true

A quote from the article that shows it was a coordinated setup.

That false narrative started falling apart as soon as images of Ahmed’s “invention” hit the internet and people could see for themselves that the thing looked exactly like a suitcase bomb.

Mayor Van Duyne said she was “shocked” when she saw the president’s tweet to Ahmed Mohammed. She said “it seems to be an underlying habit that he is going to second guess police officers without any kind of information.”

She later noted that the president had tweeted about the case and invited Ahmed to the White House before the pictures of the clock were even publicly available. Obama made no attempt to contact her office before making public comments in support of the Muslim teen.

Well OBK, those sites make a good argument but I would have preferred a source like the BBC (UK), Sydney Morning Herald (AU), LA Times, Le Monde (FR), or even the Globe and Mail here in Toronto. I'm not saying these sources are lying but I've never heard of any of these websites so I can't attest to the standards of journalism.

topher80":2clo0tcx said:
Well OBK, those sites make a good argument but I would have preferred a source like the BBC (UK), Sydney Morning Herald (AU), LA Times, Le Monde (FR), or even the Globe and Mail here in Toronto. I'm not saying these sources are lying but I've never heard of any of these websites so I can't attest to the standards of journalism.

Not to say those places are paragons of objective reporting any more. I learn as much by what they do not tell you as what they do tell you. Breitbart is a good source of information the MSM does not report.

smokeyjoe53":2y4g9fhb said:
Really 5111???? Using Wiki as a source? It is on my most mistrusted list........

Mine too. In this case if you scroll down to the history section it's pretty accurate but if you think mocking bird is history googul it.

Fox 4 news out of FWD (of all sources) had the Irving Mayor on explaining we have not heard the full story.
She explained that the family has refused to answer requests to sign off on releasing the Police and ISD records. Saying also the public does not know the full story and that he was evasive answering questions by the Police and School. Another law official from outside Irving called it a hoax bomb saying the kid knew what he was doing and got the result he wanted.
Encouraging, but will the National MSM pick up on it?

dN2ppKH.jpg
'

Dear Mr. President, Ellen DeGeneres, Mark Zuckerman and the National College Board:

Please come and see the invention that my 11 year old son has created and feel free to contact me for travel arrangements (at your expense, of course) to the White House, Hollywood, and for offers of full college scholarships. It's a heated waterski vest! I'll be sitting by the phone, waiting for your calls.

freeagent":ceijxf1s said:
dN2ppKH.jpg
'

Dear Mr. President, Ellen DeGeneres, Mark Zuckerman and the National College Board:

Please come and see the invention that my 11 year old son has created and feel free to contact me for travel arrangements (at your expense, of course) to the White House, Hollywood, and for offers of full college scholarships. It's a heated waterski vest! I'll be sitting by the phone, waiting for your calls.

For those cold winter days better spent skiing indoors in shopping malls, etc.......

freeagent":1mcrblyt said:
dN2ppKH.jpg
'

hey, we could make these for shotwell!! I wonder if we can fit them to socks?

Back