Highest rated team in history

Cardinal Dad

11-man fan
What is the highest rated (according to the toy) team in history? Watching McClean's rating grow each week, I was just curious how high the number has ever gotten. Yes, I know its just a toy. Yes, I know it doesn't mean anything.

This question has been ask a few times over the years...and Granger can answer this best...but my understanding is...every year is very different and you cant really compare past seasons ratings to each other. Like if you want to see if McLean is the highest rated team ever as it relates to some kind of super all-time rankings

Every year the rating number gets higher and higher. By the time Trump runs for re-election in 2020, the top teams in the state will have a 700+ rating. The rating number is like the dollar bill... it takes a lot more of them to go anywhere important.

elenaran":2b63010w said:
IIRC, I think granger has said that the ranking points aren't comparable between seasons

winner, winner, chicken dinner

The points are not relative. I have expanded the system over the years to grow bigger. The main reason for that? With more teams comes greater disparity. With greater disparity comes the greater the chance a team could have a negative rating. I don't want that...

The system was originally setup for the best team to be around 100. That sounded nice, but in reality didn't work too long.

Back