CFB

51eleven

Six-man expert
Incredible championship game. Really hard hitting through most of the game. Several outstanding big plays. Especially the fourth from last.

My wife asked during the game which team I wanted to win.......... I replied succinctly, ABA.......... Anybody But Alabama.........

It was a shame that someone had to lose. Both very good teams. How many of those players will we get to watch on Sundays the next 10 years or so? Lots of talent on display.

smokeyjoe53":1knssn3n said:
My wife asked during the game which team I wanted to win.......... I replied succinctly, ABA.......... Anybody But Alabama.........

But Smokey, your not a fan of teams that usually dominate and win back to back/multiple championships?
I do like the underdog as a general rule myself.
I've still got a (now shrunken) ABA rubber basketball my grandmother gave me. No kiddin.

olderelk":l33b59cc said:
Agree 100%. Well worth the watch.
Big plays and punishing hits.
Didn't even want to go to bed when it was over.

Obviously from the time of my post I didn't either. Posting at midnight meant an extra cup of coffee this morning for work.

51eleven":20lhn0ux said:
smokeyjoe53":20lhn0ux said:

But Smokey, your not a fan of teams that usually dominate and win back to back/multiple championships?
I do like the underdog as a general rule myself.
I've still got a (now shrunken) ABA rubber basketball my grandmother gave me. No kiddin.
ABA also includes Arkansas.......... more a dislike of those particular coaches.........

Back