Rumor Mill

Good luck to all of you Miamians šŸ˜‚!!
Anyone who know football and watch Miami play at all last year know this a joke. Thompson and Coach Howell had a collaborative relationship but it was all due to what he learned from Coach Howell and how much respect Coach Howell had for him. As far as ā€œwasted depthā€ go that freshman class was the least talented in the last 4 years and they played there part on the team good. Everyone on the field earned it and you could tell if you watched at all. they have a lot to figure out but all that ā€œwasted depthā€ will have an opportunity for a bigger role.
I wish all of them the best and totally agree with opportunities for the other players, they SHOULD have to prove themselves without any doubt.

There is supposed to be either a freshman or sophomore that goes to Miami that lives in either Pampa or White Deer come check out our school in Canadian

The kids in Miami do not want to play anywhere but in Miami so all the talk of them leaving to Canadian or Pampa is nothing but complete rumor trash. Whoever gets that HF coaching job is walking into a talent pool. You have a large number of returning starters, and the coach last year didn't even scratch the surface of his talent, more than a hand full of talented sophomore's and a very gifted freshman rarely touched the field, those players should have been getting reps in all the blowout games the Warriors played in. That team had more talent than what was on the field.
Following this thread to see who gets this job.
So if you're from Canadian and only watched one Miami game last season, why are you so invested in 6Man football and Miami? How do you know that the new coach is walking into a talent pool with limited knowledge. Read your post I quoted you on.

Not sure why Follett job will be open they are always good; the Miami coach was looking for an eleven man job the last two years not sure why cause Miami is loaded, and Groom, all their talent left last year and they couldnā€™t compete with the other two teams. Iā€™d give the edge to Follett just cause Miami will be a talented but very young team.
Miami will have more age and experience next year than any of the last 3 years. I definitely wouldn't call them young. They'll have 5 seniors, and 7 juniors, 3 sophmores, and maybe 4 freshmen

Anyone who know football and watch Miami play at all last year know this a joke. Thompson and Coach Howell had a collaborative relationship but it was all due to what he learned from Coach Howell and how much respect Coach Howell had for him. As far as ā€œwasted depthā€ go that freshman class was the least talented in the last 4 years and they played there part on the team good. Everyone on the field earned it and you could tell if you watched at all. they have a lot to figure out but all that ā€œwasted depthā€ will have a opportunity for a bigger role.
Can't replace experience which is why Miami had such a fun run this past season. Had 6&6 returning. Losing Haiden Thompson and the other seniors will definitely hurt but Miami still has a lot of speed and some size. Breken Early is a srud and needs to understand he's the leader now. Kid was very underrated. That being said... I think Follett wins district and Miami comes in 2nd.

There is supposed to be either a freshman or sophomore that goes to Miami that lives in either Pampa or White Deer come check out our school in Canadian
Why would a kid drive an hour or an hour and a half to Canadian? Also you might want to be careful with your wording because recruiting is illegal and that's exactly what you're asking..

Can you introduce a new hire before SB approval? With kids telling their parents who the new coach is before it's "official".
#TrojanHorse

Why would a kid drive an hour or an hour and a half to Canadian? Also you might want to be careful with your wording because recruiting is illegal and that's exactly what you're asking..

Hold up. The guy you are replying to is stating a rumor he has heard and now you are accusing him of recruiting? C'mon man. Do you not realize what thread you are in?

Can't replace experience which is why Miami had such a fun run this past season. Had 6&6 returning. Losing Haiden Thompson and the other seniors will definitely hurt but Miami still has a lot of speed and some size. Breken Early is a srud and needs to understand he's the leader now. Kid was very underrated. That being said... I think Follett wins district and Miami comes in 2nd.
I agree with you Follett will win district, not sure if Miami has ever back to backed Follett. Iā€™m not sure if they Early kids was underrated, heard his name a lot last year, seemed to be the most targeted receiver, but I could be wrong.

Back