Irving Faustina Christian School
Fort Worth Fellowship Christian School

http://www.t-cal.org

Region 1 - Central District

San Antonio Sunnybrook Christian School
San Antonio River City Christian School
San Antonio Radiance Charter Academy
Boerne Vanguard Christian Institute
Covenant ? (Probably what was Cedar Creek Covenant Christian School; now competing as a non-school based "Tribe Fellowship)

Other districts do not show any teams assigned to them.

Tribe Consolidated is a part of Cornerstone Academy. Cornerstone Academy is not a private school, we are a two day academy for home school students. All students MUST be enrolled in a private school that does not offer a sports program (Covenant, 35 students total) or in the academy. Home school students must be enrolled in the academy for grades and must play for Tribe Consolidated only. Tribe is a part of TCAL and follows their rules and regulations. NO PUBLIC SCHOOL STUDENTS ARE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE AND WE DO NOT HAVE TRY OUTS FOR OUR TEAMS. For more info you can go to tribeconsolidated.org. Thank you!

coachbill":1qe7x30u said:
Tribe Consolidated is a part of Cornerstone Academy. Cornerstone Academy is not a private school, we are a two day academy for home school students. All students MUST be enrolled in a private school that does not offer a sports program (Covenant, 35 students total) or in the academy. Home school students must be enrolled in the academy for grades and must play for Tribe Consolidated only. Tribe is a part of TCAL and follows their rules and regulations. NO PUBLIC SCHOOL STUDENTS ARE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE AND WE DO NOT HAVE TRY OUTS FOR OUR TEAMS. For more info you can go to tribeconsolidated.org. Thank you!

Coach Bill, I stand corrected. I thought I understood that the team was ging to be affiliated with a non-school ministry. But I understood wrong.

Thanks for the clarification.

John

Back