cell item is helpful

smokeyjoe53":398ne3xg said:
Dear skyman, why dont you take your device and jam it where the sun don't shine.......................

Smokey .. I was able to delete these on the boards where I have the super-secret access key. But here, I'm just a mere mortal.

I got him, Call the cleaning crew to get the mess off the walls.......

I was off watching the youngest spawn compete in a steel bridge competition in Toledo this weekend.....

Steel bridge competition? Do bridges race each other? Are wooden bridges ineligible? Is this another example of capitalistic repression?

smokeyjoe53":bg9j3j71 said:
Steel bridge competition? Do bridges race each other? Are wooden bridges ineligible? Is this another example of capitalistic repression?

You might say that.

Student teams of 5-7 people get together and design, and build steel bridges of varying designs. The bridges are judged on design, quality of work and cost. No one piece can be over 3 feet long. They assemble the bridges and they are static judged, then they disassemble them and re-assemble them and are timed on the re-assembly. They the bridge is loaded with angle irons and is gets full points if it deflects less than a 1/4".

LoadTest1.jpg

bridge.jpg

They also had a concrete canoe competition....

Youngest son's bridge team placed third....

Back