Where are the Abbott Fans?

CowboyP

Active member
Has anyone else noticed that the Abbott fans haven't been posting as much?
I thought they would be bragging about making it to the semis. I'm disappointed in them.
 

51eleven

Active member
Making it to the Semi's 3 of the last 10 years in additons to other QF & Regional years is quite an accomplishment compared to most other schools. Getting that close & not going to the big dance can be heartbreaking and make one "cautiously optomistic". I'd think it would add to their resolve or determination. Beating Coach Reed's guy's is a formidable challenge but I don't think the Panthers will be out coached. From their records the last few years to what I've read on here in that time at this level it doesn't get any better than this as far as opposing HC's.
 

cleverunicorn73

New member
CowboyP":2p6cjzcl said:
Has anyone else noticed that the Abbott fans haven't been posting as much?
I thought they would be bragging about making it to the semis. I'm disappointed in them.
other than mj1522 and myself, there really are no abbott fans on here. ive mainly just taken a defensive stance on here towards all the people who hate on abbott. but if you want to hear bragging, just let me know
 

luckyleroy

New member
ROUNDBALL? REALLY? Come on CP. Did you think this out before you posted? The Abbott fans have always been a little on the reserved side. Having said that, that does'nt make them any less of a fan. Does ONE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED SOME ODD posts really make you a fan? Try a rainbow dye job from here on out, It will be less confusing on you.
 

CowboyP

Active member
Leroy, I was bored & was hoping to stir mj up. It didn't work out. I guess I need to get a bigger spoon to stir with...
 

pojocrusader

New member
luckyleroy":1tjute61 said:
ROUNDBALL? REALLY? Come on CP. Did you think this out before you posted? The Abbott fans have always been a little on the reserved side. Having said that, that does'nt make them any less of a fan. Does ONE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED SOME ODD posts really make you a fan? Try a rainbow dye job from here on out, It will be less confusing on you.
Loving the game makes you a fan .............an internet board is inquiring minds pooping on a screen ......... If it hurts your feelers you need to get new ones
 

CT6MFL

New member
I'd like to know where they are at too????? I was hoping by now to bring Abbott and Aquilla into the adult league. Just wating for that one special adult with and itch (not in a bad way haha, but for football).

If you know anyone, give them my email address. ct6mfl@gmail.com

No guts...no glory!!!!!!!!!
 

pojocrusader

New member
CT6MFL":p7423m93 said:
I'd like to know where they are at too????? I was hoping by now to bring Abbott and Aquilla into the adult league. Just wating for that one special adult with and itch (not in a bad way haha, but for football).

If you know anyone, give them my email address. ct6mfl@gmail.com

No guts...no glory!!!!!!!!!
Adult league?????
 

CT6MFL

New member
6 Man Football League for Adults, created for rural communities up to 2A. Promoting community involvement, fellowship and Mentorship for Adults.

Current boundaries - 250 (this was miss quoted as 130 once before) Mile radius of Oglesby Texas.

Season runs from January till the end of February.

In a nutshell - Towns 2A and smaller are invited to come together and play 6 Man football. The League is an umbrella to promote fair play and ways to help in the community.

My top 5 reasons why?
- Less Players and cheaper operating costs
- It gives small communities another positive program
- Rural communities love volunteers
- Most schools like the benefit of getting the extra funds made from home games
- 6 Man is the Greatest Game in the World........

The 2012 team acceptance deadline has closed. However we are taking teams for 2013.

Interested parties can contact me here, ct6mfl@gmail.com

Heath
 
Top