Weatherford?

Old76er

Six-man fan
Weatherford 30
Faustina 8
??????

This game was extremely competitive. Jackson was held accountable for most of the game. Faustina I think was underestimated and it could be a rematch of last year if they run it back in the 2nd round

Faustina led that playoff game comfortably and then couldn't put Weatherford away. I can assume that Faustina doesn't want a repeat of last year

What weapons do they have this year? They had an excellent spread back last year that game Weatherford fits. Is he still there?

Faustina returned a very heavy junior/senior class if i can remember. I thought Weatherford should have rolled this game with the schedule they have had going in to district.

I very seldom post about specific games on here, but wanted to give WCS and Coach Cox props for last night. Faustina led 8-6 going into the 4th quarter but WCS made several big plays and turned the game in their favor. They played very well when it mattered most & are still the team to beat in the North until someone proves otherwise.

Regarding last year’s Semifinal game: it was close from start to finish. Faustina led 44-40 at half but WCS regained the lead in the 3rd quarter in route to a 73-66 win. Always tough, physical & entertaining games when these two teams square off!

speedkills":1eanmm2w said:
I very seldom post about specific games on here, but wanted to give WCS and Coach Cox props for last night. Faustina led 8-6 going into the 4th quarter but WCS made several big plays and turned the game in their favor. They played very well when it mattered most & are still the team to beat in the North until someone proves otherwise.

Regarding last year’s Semifinal game: it was close from start to finish. Faustina led 44-40 at half but WCS regained the lead in the 3rd quarter in route to a 73-66 win. Always tough, physical & entertaining games when these two teams square off!

8-6 at halftime?? Wow!!
Defensive battle that you don’t see much of in sixman.

Back