Water Valley vs Westbrook

1st & 15

Six-man fan
Battle of the Wildcats. Any thoughts on this one? Should be a good match up. The spread showing Westbrook by 6. I’m picking the Water Valley Wildcats by 20.

It will be a good early season test for the WV. We'll find out where we stand against a quality opponent. Not that GC isn't a good team but they are NOT Westbrook. No predictions, just looking forward to a good, tough, game.

If I figured it right, there will be a total of 7 football games this week between Water Valley and Westbrook. Thursday JH, and JV. The big game on Friday night, then Saturday West Texas youth 6 man Water Valley will be hosting Westbrook for a total of 4 youth games. Should be a fun week of 6 man football.

I'll take Westbrook by 7 given the spread. Motley County vs May might be the best game that will never happen. Coach Bigham and Jake Richards vs Coach Craig Steele and Kaden Halk might be the ultimate unknown this year. No shame in WB loosing to MC. A "learning experience", they could still be there at the end and upset the apple cart.

I'll take Westbrook by 7 given the spread. Motley County vs May might be the best game that will never happen. Coach Bigham and Jake Richards vs Coach Craig Steele and Kaden Halk might be the ultimate unknown this year. No shame in WB loosing to MC. A "learning experience", they could still be there at the end and upset the apple cart.
Does Motley County play May? I agree no shame in loosing to MC.

Not taking nothing away from Motley County guys. We had 5 turnovers and only got beat by 16. Food for thought! Our Boys are good. We are staying under the radar and that's ok!

Motley County won't ever Play May! Two different divisions. May is #1 in Division 1A and Motley County #1 in Division 1 2A. Be neat of they made a Texas Bowl game. For Bragging rights!
There are a lot of D1 vs D2 matchups before district play. But not scheduled between these two teams.

Not taking nothing away from Motley County guys. We had 5 turnovers and only got beat by 16. Food for thought! Our Boys are good. We are staying under the radar and that's ok!
I watched Westbrook play Sterling City last year. That was a great hard fought game, and could've went either way. I can't remember how many Sr Westbrook lost but they had a ton of players on the sideline. And sorry but being ranked #3 in the great state of Texas puts you on the radar. (y)
Regardless this matchup should be a good one. I pray that both teams stay healthy.

Wv has quite a few seniors this season with the addition of a couple of freshman who bring a lot to the table. Westbrook is bringing back some experience from last years run. There is gonna be a lot of people in Westbrook Friday night! Homecoming too! Gonna be loud.

I watched Westbrook play Sterling City last year. That was a great hard fought game, and could've went either way. I can't remember how many Sr Westbrook lost but they had a ton of players on the sideline. And sorry but being ranked #3 in the great state of Texas puts you on the radar. (y)
Regardless this matchup should be a good one. I pray that both teams stay healthy.
I agree with you, I meant on other rankings and etc.This is the only site I follow.....we lost 5 total seniors but 5 returning starters and lots of depth and a total of 30 players coming out to play.

Wv has quite a few seniors this season with the addition of a couple of freshman who bring a lot to the table. Westbrook is bringing back some experience from last years run. There is gonna be a lot of people in Westbrook Friday night! Homecoming too! Gonna be loud.
Didn't know it was Westbrooks Homecoming. Wasn't pretty last year when these two teams played.

Does anybody know of a live broadcast of the Water Valley/Westbrook game? I’ve had a few folks that can’t make it asking about it.

Back