Wake Up II

oldfolks

Six-man expert
We need more people aware that sixmanfootball.com is back on line. Help get the word out and let’s talk six-man football. Week 7 starts soon. Playoffs start about week 12. I want everything back so we can watch six-man State Championship like 2020. I have seen Strawn, Sterling City, and Throckmorton that I thing could get there. Lots I haven’t seen and first one in mind is WV.

WV is the real deal this year. I think the game to watch will be the WV vs May game in the playoffs. I would love to see WV vs Sterling in the championship since they are only 23 miles apart, SC is in the West, and WV is in the East.

May and WV will be a good matchup. May has been very dominant this year. I expect them to probably be playing Sterling City again at Jerry's World, but it is one game at a time.

It will be difficult for Throck to get there. They are big but have very little speed. Will have a hard time in a matchup with strawn even with their size and strength.

Anybody know anything about Hermleigh? Listening to the week 6 1A fan podcast sounds like they have a bunch of Sr’s on their team. And they are undefeated.

Anybody know anything about Hermleigh? Listening to the week 6 1A fan podcast sounds like they have a bunch of Sr’s on their team. And they are undefeated.
I agree with ilovefridaynights, their record looks good but I don't see that they have faced a team that was really competitive yet.

Back to wishing I had a time machine. There are so many great games. WV, if y’all play May I will do everything in my power to be there. Where do you think it will be played? Wish I could see MC and Jayton but I don’t see how right now. Next year on bucket list is go to WV and Sterling City plus another in that area if we can find them playing on Thur, Fri, and Saturday nights. Hermleigh would be a good choice.

Back to wishing I had a time machine. There are so many great games. WV, if y’all play May I will do everything in my power to be there. Where do you think it will be played? Wish I could see MC and Jayton but I don’t see how right now. Next year on bucket list is go to WV and Sterling City plus another in that area if we can find them playing on Thur, Fri, and Saturday nights. Hermleigh would be a good choice.
Not sure where the WV May game will be but will let you know just as soon as I hear something. If you can get a travel pass from the old folks home and make it to Water Valley someday I will save you a seat for sure. And we are close enough to San Angelo there are lots of good places to eat.

They are senior heavy but haven’t been tested at all, We will see how good they are when they face Ira and Rotan. But they do have some studs

WV, will need two seats. My brother will be with me. You better save me a seat and sometimes the best eating places are in these small towns. Great place in Blackwell.

Saint Jo will play Groom in 2 weeks on Saturday, 10/16 at 2pm in Chillicothe. If any of you would like to see one of the best RB's in 6 man, you should make the drive and remember the name Logan Brawner.

2021 (through 5 games) 79car, 1050yds, 20td (210 ypg, 17.4 ypc)
Career - (35 games) 458car, 5701yds, 112td (163 ypg, 12.4 ypc)

Saint Jo will play Groom in 2 weeks on Saturday, 10/16 at 2pm in Chillicothe. If any of you would like to see one of the best RB's in 6 man, you should make the drive and remember the name Logan Brawner.

2021 (through 5 games) 79car, 1050yds, 20td (210 ypg, 17.4 ypc)
Career - (35 games) 458car, 5701yds, 112td (163 ypg, 12.4 ypc)
Well must not be to good if they are 2-3 on the year. Jake Richard's from motley co makes him look weak

Back