The Difference Between the Two

SiXmAnMaDnEsS

11-man fan
So rainjack tends to be the one known on here for mouthiness, cockiness, and other traits we enjoy him for.

But there is a new man who may take his place. Caprock Kid. His bias view towards his home of Paducah make him a potent opponent to rain jack. But the difference? I respect rainjack. He truly loves football I believe. And The Kid is just an idiot.

Balls in your court.

SiXmAnMaDnEsS":3cdqej6v said:
So rainjack tends to be the one known on here for mouthiness, cockiness, and other traits we enjoy him for.

But there is a new man who may take his place. Caprock Kid. His bias view towards his home of Paducah make him a potent opponent to rain jack. But the difference? I respect rainjack. He truly loves football I believe. And The Kid is just an idiot.

Balls in your court.

I am already making a profit from the shirts.

Didn't you once agree with me on a post? So if I'm an idiot and you agree with and idiot doesn't that make you and idiot?

6manfootballmom":pdvwm7hq said:
CowboyP":pdvwm7hq said:
Comparing Caprock kid to rainjack is like comparing Throck to Bloomburg.
Couldn't you have used a different school as an example? I thought we were friends...

Oohh Doc, insert foot and chew vigorously....

The main differences between me and anyone from Paducah: a.) I don't need a hockey helmet to eat breakfast. b.) I can count to 11 without having to drop trow.

6manfootballmom":1f4wm0bn said:
CowboyP":1f4wm0bn said:
Comparing Caprock kid to rainjack is like comparing Throck to Bloomburg.
Couldn't you have used a different school as an example? I thought we were friends...
I was thinking the same thing.
Let's all help CP
think of some better examples.
I'll go first.
Comparing Escarpment Boy to Sir Rjac is like comparing poody-poo to a nice juicy apple.

Ok, now you try it.

Actually,
you shouldn't claim a win after only one entry.
Let all the other clique members chime in,
and then all the finer folk
and then decide.
This should go 5 pages at least.

p.s. you don't have to be nice. only if you want to.

hornkeeper12":2zd55wy4 said:
Comparing that guy to rainman is like comparing honey boo boo to Shirley Temple!

I win!

What's sad is your clame helps me....honey boo boo is 10x more famous than that red head.

Oh and rain sheep how is it that if you are so smart that you live in or around Valley. I mean Big V doesn't even
Have and actual line men Dalton does all the work and he's only 18 but you sit on your but and make money off ebay sad sad an 18 year old can out work you any day. You just keep on plAying the ebay market. You will probably never break big.

Dogface2":q4zdh38d said:
Actually,
you shouldn't claim a win after only one entry.
Let all the other clique members chime in,
and then all the finer folk
and then decide.
This should go 5 pages at least.

p.s. you don't have to be nice. only if you want to.

And dog man or girl you don't have to keep on getting pissy just because your owner had you spayed and or de balled.

Thank you horn creepier but gosh was this the right time to do it? You know those animals PMS in the cold.

Caprock kid":sy7eleq0 said:
hornkeeper12":sy7eleq0 said:
Comparing that guy to rainman is like comparing honey boo boo to Shirley Temple!

I win!

What's sad is your clame helps me....honey boo boo is 10x more famous than that red head.

Oh and rain sheep how is it that if you are so smart that you live in or around Valley. I mean Big V doesn't even
Have and actual line men Dalton does all the work and he's only 18 but you sit on your but and make money off ebay sad sad an 18 year old can out work you any day. You just keep on plAying the ebay market. You will probably never break big.
I would hope that an 18 yo can outwork a lot of these old guys on here........ The thing you forget is us old guys can hire people to do the work.......... No, I don't "work" anymore.......... It's called retirement & enjoying watching other people working.......

Caprock kid":s8n2xer9 said:

Much like Shirley Temple, I have stood the test of time, and will be here until Granger boots me off. You and honey boo boo will be forgotten in 5 years or less.

LOL @ the cute little ebay reference. I don't even own an ebay account. I did try to sell some weight lifting equipment on craigslist a couple of months ago, but that's about as close to ebay as I've ever gotten.

I have worked quite hard over the course of my life. At one point I worked 3 jobs and we still had to sell our plasma to feed the kids. Trust me, I'll take working smart over working hard any day.

The only things you will likely ever break is every grammar rule written, and/or child molestation laws. I mean, since honey boo boo is your idol and all...

rainjacktx":1qx07jcy said:
Caprock kid":1qx07jcy said:

Much like Shirley Temple, I have stood the test of time, and will be here until Granger boots me off. You and honey boo boo will be forgotten in 5 years or less.

LOL @ the cute little ebay reference. I don't even own an ebay account. I did try to sell some weight lifting equipment on craigslist a couple of months ago, but that's about as close to ebay as I've ever gotten.

I have worked quite hard over the course of my life. At one point I worked 3 jobs and we still had to sell our plasma to feed the kids. Trust me, I'll take working smart over working hard any day.

The only things you will likely ever break is every grammar rule written, and/or child molestation laws. I mean, since honey boo boo is your idol and all...

SHOTS FIRED!!

Back